-20-

Song: "How Does It Feel?" By Anna Blue

A/n- Thanks for 1k on this story!! <3 <3 There are three more chapters after this! :)

**

"Once again," Chloe griped. "I don't get why people keep invading my personal space! Get out of my way!" She shoved Nathanael to the side as she walked into the classroom.

"Can we please just get rid of Chloe?" Alex groaned.

"I know, right," Juleka agreed, rolling her eyes.

"You losers couldn't get rid of me if your lives depended on it!" She snapped.

"Good thing they don't!"

Mme. Bustier walked in, and the class went silent. But instead of smiling or saying good morning, she only looked at the class, distraught.

"Kim leaned over to whisper to Max. "What's up with her?" The nerd only shrugged.

"Class," she began, her voice not holding the usual energy as it usually did. "Today is not going to be a normal learning day. For those of you who don't already know, Marinette Dupain-Cheng is in the hospital."

A collective gasp cane from the class.

"What?!" Alya's eye's widened. "What happened?!"

"Well, she..." Mme. Bustier began, voice trembling. "She tried to commit suicide last night."

Everybody in the room gasped. Adrien's heart skipped a beat. "No," he whispered, unwilling to believe it.

"Oh my god..." Alya whispered, holding a hand over her mouth as tears formed in her eyes. "W-wait, w-we have to see her! I-I have to see her!" She immediately stood up from her desk, running out of the classroom. Adrien and Nino quickly followed behind her.

Mme. Bustier ignored the three students running out, knowing that they were her friends. She then turned to her class. "According to Marinette's parents, Marinette had been bullied. And it was so severely, that she felt that she needed to kill herself." Hearing this, Chloe sunk in her seat, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Now I don't know who exactly did this, or if it was more than one person," the teacher continued. "But bullying is not tolerated in this classroom at all. If you started this, you know you are, and I hope you feel sorry. Imagine if it was you who went through this."

Chloe covered her mouth with her hand to keep from crying. I mean, if I were you, I'd just kill myself. Her own words replayed and replayed in her mind. Oh my gosh...why did I say that?

"I don't want to see or even hear about anyone bullying anyone in this class or in this school ever again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes m'am," The class nodded, heads down.

"Good," Mme. Bustier finished firmly, tears forming in her eyes. Marinette was one of the sweetest students she ever had, and she knew very well that something had been going on by how her parents were acting. They didn't give any specific names, only saying she was being bullied. She couldn't believe that she hadn't seen all the signs. And even if she did feel the slightest bit of concern, she chose to push those thoughts into the back of her mind.

**

Alya, Nino, and Adrien had gotten to the hospital by taxi. As soon as they arrived, they rushed to the front desk. "Hey," The reporter said, nearly out of breath. "We're here to see Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"