Chapter 5

"Vågner smuk " (Danish: Wake up Beautiful) Hvitserk whispered in your ear before biting it playfully.

You felt his fingers gently caressing your stomach as you laid on your side facing the television. The two of you had fallen asleep on his bed while watching a marathon of old horror movies on Netflix. It was a Saturday night and you had spent the entire day together as he had suggested while he was away in Dubai. Now, at Bjorn's and Ubbe's beach-side mansion, the two of you had decided to rest until later in the evening. Hvitserk figured you two could grab a bite and then see a movie to end the day.

Despite wanting to stay awake to watch the movie with him, you were struggling. You were extremely drained from your extremely hectic week. Between your regular work hours and time spent prepping your Art portfolio for Tata Vega, you were exhausted. As you opened your eyes slightly to look at the television again, Hvitserk began kissing your neck as he slipped his hand under your shirt. Slowly he moved his hand up until his fingers finally rested on the middle of your bra. The portion right in-between the breasts.

"What is that, a flower or a bow?" He asked as he felt around on your bra.

"I'm not telling you." You coyly replied and smiled to yourself.

As you tried to see what the zombie on the screen was going to do next, he moved in closer. Leaning on his elbow over you, Hvitserk looked you in the eyes as he slowly began to unbutton your blouse. His gaze was intense and all you could do was stare back at him in silence. His smile soon faded and was replaced by an aroused expression as he finally got your shirt opened. He pushed the two pieces of material aside exposing your satin black and pink bra.

"It's a bow. I knew it." He chuckled slightly and then glanced at you as if he had won a contest.

Turning his attention back to your breasts, Hvitserk let his fingertips glide over each of them as he seductively traced the flesh that was not hidden by the bra. With a tug of his fingers upon the lace, he slowly pulled down each cup of the lingerie until both your breasts were fully exposed. As you lay there on your back watching his movements, Hvitserk looked at you, the excitement of the moment dancing his eyes.

You began caressing his arm that he was leaning on as a sign that you wanted him to continue. Leaning his head towards your chest, you soon felt the warm sensation of his warm tongue sliding across your right nipple. Your back arched in response as he used his free hand to press you back down gently. When his entire mouth enveloped your now hardened nipple, you gasped. As you closed your eyes, you felt him maneuver on top of you. Hvitserk lightly tapped the side of your thigh so that you would open your legs for him. As soon as you did, he positioned himself on top of you and slid his tongue from your breast all the way to the crook of your neck. You couldn't help but to gently push your hips up so that your pelvic area rubbed against his.

As Hvitserk cradled you face in his hand, he smiled briefly before bringing his lips to yours. His soft lips parted yours as he kissed you deeply. You were so enthralled with his mouth on yours that you could have spent the entire night that way.

"Hey! You guys want to join us for dinner?" Ingrid's chipper voice interrupted the two of you as she entered the room.

Hvitserk quickly pulled the blanket over your chest and glared at Ivar's girlfriend.

"What the hell! Don't you know how to knock?" He asked.

Shrugging, the blonde shrugged and said that Ivar thought the two of you would like to go to the new Italian place.

"Tonna and her boyfriend are here too so Ivar said it would be fun for us to all hang out for once. Anyway, I'll let you guys.......get ready." She added as she smirked at the two of you.