chapter 3

Taemin: see we made the right decision about adopting her she cares.

She woke up and went to him and helped him and went back to sleep on him letting him hold her because she knows he needs it. *starts tearing up*

Onew: we did get a good one. I think she knows how much we need someone right now and that we cant speak to our family often. *smiles*

Min ho: ok hyungs and taemin we should get on going to bed we have to get up early tomorrow *walks over to wear jonghyun is holding Jin Ae and kisses her head and hugs jonghyun*goodnight hyungs night taemin

Taemin:goodnight eomma and hyungs *gose over and dose the same thing minho dose*

Key: goodnight *kisses Jin Ae on the head and rubs jonghyun's back goes to his room*

Onew:jonghyun i think you should talk us and her more and i can say they same thing for the others so don't feel like i'm just talking to you i'm going to do the the other member as well*hugs jonghyun from the front soo Jin Ae is in the middle of them while he's hugging jonghyun he kisses JIn Ae on the forehead because Jin Ae head was on jonghyun's shoulder* do you want me to stay?

Jonghyun: well we do share a room so yeah we can sleep with Jin Ae in the middle

*smiles while still has tears going down his face*

Onew: ok let's get to bed because what minho said was right we do have to be up early tomorrow *goes over to the left side and lays down and pulls jonghyun with him and puts Jin AE in the middle of them both and lays on his side facing both jonghyun and jin ae and puts an arm over jin ae and jin ae is still also in jonghyun's arms and it's a Jin Ae sandwich the lights where already off*

Next morning

*JIn ae woke up in between her eomma and appa*

JIn ae: eomma appa

*smiles while play with jonghyun's hair while one hand is on onew face*

After 20 minutes

Jin ae:*to get out of there hold when she does she gets them to move closer to each other and cuddle she smiles and giggles while get out of the bed and runs out of them room to look for taemin*appa *jumps on taemin*

Taemin:uffffff *opens his eyes a little to see Jin Ae* hey my little princess

Jin ae: good morning appa *kisses him on the mouth*

*taemin was shocked but happy that he was the first of the appas to get a kiss*

Taemin: hey sweet pea whats up

Jin Ae: nothing but Jin Ae woke up in between onew appa and eomma and when JIn Ae finally got out Jin Ae made them move closer to each other and cuddle *giggles*

Taemin: really you did good huh *laughs gets out of bed* lets go get us something to eat *picks her up and walks down the stairs*

Jin Ae; can jin Ae have apple sauce?

Taemin: we can see if we have any but i know we have eggs and bacon

*end of chapter 3*