part 4 act 1: the clock tower

As stood in the elevator, ruby and yang stood as far away from as possible. Probably because of early.

*time skip*

As the elevator opened, ruby and yang ran out of it as fast as they could.

Ozpins pov

As ruby and yang ran, black smoke flowed out of the elevator, HE stepped out. It wasn't him, but he be looking like him.

3rd person

As y/n stepped out, you could see the battle had some ware and tear on his suit.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Your clock is riped so the suit is showing)

As you were standing in the middle of the office, a black cat was laying on your shoulder and it reminded you of Blake.

Bird boi pov (you)

As I stood there I saw summer and the rest of the "family" come out of the other elevators near ozpin desk.

Ozpin: now its a good old family reun...

Ozpin failed to finished his sentence when summer tried to hug you but you grabed her by the throat and punched her gut 5× and threw her to the side.

Tai:who do you think you are!

As Tai hit u in the face, he knocked your mask off and saw your face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Only the face,chest and arms are like that)

You grab him, break both his arms and then his spine and walk over him to bitch slap ozpin.
After that you put your mask on are about to leave when the air raid alarm goes off.

It only goes off when some thing escapes the lab under the school.

As you look at the streets threw the window and saw something dangerous.....

(Cliff hanger)

The plague in Remnant (Male Reader X Rwby) Finजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें