Stupid Malfoy Mouth

Now Harry Potter could be considered a fairly oblivious and a somewhat dull individual for being the Chosen One to defeat the greatest Dark Wizard of all times.

The only thing he had going for him were his looks, which, much to his dismay, Draco Malfoy noticed and concluded every day.
On some days Draco would just stare at the boy, concluding that the only good thing about Harry Potter were his looks.

On other days Draco's mind has one drink too many and decides that Harry Potter was sex on legs and those days weren't pleasant. Trying to get to a bathroom quickly and without someone noticing a certain reaction of hormones wasn't always easy.

Today was one of those other days and Draco groaned internally when the hormones reacted to his drunk mind.

'Not again'...He thought bitterly and pressed his knees together in order to show resistance to his stupid alcoholic brain.

But it was to no avail as Draco ended up in a lone bathroom stall, locked in there not even 20 minutes later.

'Why me?' He, once again, very bitterly, thought. It had never occured to him to wonder why actually so now that he did, it led to some conclusions he wasn't nearly drunk or high enough for.

It all made sense but didn't at the same time and Draco was fairly sure it was all Potter's fault.

It was always Potter's fault.

Draco wouldn't be having problems with himself everyday if only Harry sodding Potter didn't have those gentle, beautiful, bright green eyes and those awfully endearing round glasses that sat on his face in a awkwardly cute way, and his curled and messed up hair that still managed to look so soft and touchable and--

Wait what was he thinking?

That question didn't get to be answered because Draco's mind pictured what it just colorfully described and the hormones reacted strongly again reminding Draco painfully why he was locked in that damned bathroom stall in the first.

"Stupid bloody Potter with his scar and broomstick..."

He murmured, going to take care of the aching problem.

~

Harry Potter was not happy about the information he learned while reading some book about this thing called Horcruxes.

He wasn't happy because of a couple reasons:

1. Apparently Voldemort made him an unintentional horcrux of his.

2. His growing obssesion with Malfoy was getting out of hand.

The first Harry could deal with, but the second he couldn't.

Why?

Because it wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault Malfoy had those beautiful eyes, a subtle mix of mercury blue and a light grey with a certain sharp edge to them and a hint of coldness and it wasn't his fault Malfoy's blonde hair looked so clean, smooth and soft when he didn't use product in it and it wasn't his fault he was lean and tall and very attractive--

NO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HARRY?!

He internally screamed at himself, before he realised he was also staring at Malfoy who was staring back, looking completely lost and dazed, Harry  guessing he had the same expression across the Great Hall. Quickly he dropped his gaze, greatly flustered at himself and his mind.

Suddenly, a voice invaded his mind, one that wasn't his:

'Stupid bloody Potter and his gorgeous damned face and those EYES ughhh!'