Chapter-13

Thousands year before

In the heaven a beautiful couple resided named Sansa and Sartes.

Sansa was the goddess of love whereas Sartes was the god of war.

They both loved each other very much that their love was famous throughout the heaven. They lived in their own world but one day their happiness got distrupted as the war between the gods and the demons started.

Being the god of war he participated in it and won it with the help of his army and after winning the army when he came back to his beloved he found that their home was burnt and their was no sign of his beloved

Being the god of war he participated in it and won it with the help of his army and after winning the army when he came back to his beloved he found that their home was burnt and their was no sign of his beloved .

So he called all the gods and then the god of vision told him that in his absence demon attacked Sansa and being the goddess of love she didn't attack them and let them kill her as she always believed in love and thought that she can change them and when she was trying to use her magic on them somebody attacked her feom behind but before she could die she killed all of them.

Everyone was shocked as it was impossible for a god to be killed and then the goddess of fate told Sartes that Sansa is not dead bht she has sent her soul to the mortal world to protect herself as she knew that when the demon stabbed her it couldn't kill her but it will put her into an eternal sleep and she knew that Sartes will not leave her and will spoil his life while searching for the cure so she gave him a task to find her in the mortal world and bring her back to the mortal world. When she died she freed all her celestial beings who after the separation also went to mortal world to find her leaving their mates behind as they loved Sansa very much.

So then Sartes went tk the mortal world and started searching for her and then he found her when one day he was exhausted after searching for her.

She was three year old when she gave him water to drink and food to eat and then left. He found out that she was the daughter of  PrimeMinister Ye. He face was distorted which he knew was due to poison but he never mind it as for him she was laways beautiful but he was angry at those foolish humans to harm her. Her name was Ying Yue which he loved.

So he continued to protect her from shadows and admired her. He knew it that she was always intelligent so he was waiting for her to bevome 15 ysar old as then he will take her away from this world and will make her his.

Then he waited but one day he felt her pain which has never happened so he rushed to her to the place where she lived and found the whole place destroyed along with the persons she loved. He was enraged but then he felt something amazing and found out that she has gone to her celestial place and was meditating there and healing herself.

So he cahnfed his appearance and name to Wei Wang and started living at the place where she lived. He knew that she will come one day.

He along with his 3 celestial beings started training to becaome more powerful for her.

Then after 17 years of his stay he felt her prsesnce again and saw her in her old appearance but with black coloured hair instead of silver so then one day he went to her room adn activated her magic within and made her immortal.

Then like a shameless person her persued her and then married her. He knew that she has lost her memories so he started to make her fall in love woth him and sucessfully did.

She could only gain her memories if she truely loved him till death as he love for him will give her memories back about her powers and their origin.

And on the day they consummated their marriage he felt her memories coming back as his soul was connected to soul.

And at that moment only he heard her calling him Sartes.

He was happy but now he will avenge the one who has tried to harm her and made him spent so many years without her.