Chapter-7

Next day when Feng mian woke up alone she immediately got ready as both her and WeiWang were supposed to pay respects to the emperor.

So she decided to wear a white and blue coloured robe on which beautiful embroidery was done.

She tied her hair into a beautiful long braid and painted he lips red. She was looking magnificient. When she was ready and turned back and saw WeiWang in his white robe. HE was looking like a handsome Dominating king . He was holding something in his right hand. He went towards and held FengMian's face in his hand and clipped a beautiful black pearl hair pin onto her silver hair which was looking like a phenoix pin.

When they reached the imperial palace the whole cpurt was stunned looking at the couple which looked like they were made for each other.

And when the took their seats the feast started which emperor jas already organised for them. EMPEROR was already enraged as the beauty he wanted was into somebody else's hands.

So he took an opportunity to insult WeiWang by ordering him to play Zither which shocked everyone as he was male adn on it a General so how h could he do it. It was an insult to him. But WeiWang accepted it and when he was about to go there his wangfei told him that she will accompany him. So the both sat together WeiWang sitting behind Feng Mian they both were looking beautiful. WeiWang was holding onto FengMian's hand as if he was teaching her but in realty Feng Mian was playing xinther and Wei Wang was just touching her fingers. Nobody said anything and they just kept on looking at the couple.

Emperor was too ashamed to interrupt  and now by looking at them he was feeling jealousy . He wanted to go there and behead Wei Wang bit he controlled himself and pretended to bring a smile on his face. All the wives of the king was burning in jealousy as their husband never showed any kind of affection to them . They have to fight with each other for his affections.

Both Feng Mian and Wei Wang were lost into each other and when they stopped playing and got up everybody clapped.

Emperor also bestowed them some gifts and then Femg Mian said

"Your Highness, when I was coming to this kingdom I encountered a female named YingYue. She came to me and said ""They will kill me, hide me, kill them."" I was surprised to hear it and when O asked her to which country she belongs she said that she belong to the queen Zhi Rou. I don't know about this matter so i would request his majesty to enquire about it as that woman didn't seem stable."

The emperor became pale when he heard about it so he just amd e an excuse to adjourn the court and left.

Fei Mian had an expression of confusion on her face whereas Wei Wang was smiling lightly. So they bpth left and on the way to their manor Feng Mian fell asleep an Wei Wang's lap. Wei wang was looking at her lovingly amd pecked her temple and started thinking about their agreement to be friends before anything.

Wei wang wanted to be more that friend with her but he knew that he has to take baby steps. When they reached manor Wei wang carried Feng Mian into his arms to their chamber.

 When they reached manor Wei wang carried Feng Mian into his arms to their chamber

All the servants kept their haed down blushing. Wei wang laid Feng Mian onto the bed and sat beside her and started reading a book.

In the imperial palace

The emperor was currently beatimg his empress witha whip and asking her about Ying Yue.

Zhi Rou was shocked after hearing this name because she knows that if Ying Yue will come here she will destroy her all the plans so he endured the emperor's beating and started thinking how to capture Yimg yue because she knew it that she was the one who killed her.