Chapter-10

In the Wetern Borders

Feng Mian was inside the tent with Wei Wang which was readied by Wei Wang's soldiers.

Feng Mian was wearing a yellow robe and was preparing a tea for herself and Wei Wang. Outside the tent all the soldiers were stationed according to their places.

Some were practising and some  were making food while some were cleaning the places.

Well muscled bodied soldiers were making swords and other equipment.

When Wei Wang adn Feng Mian came outside they saw all the soldiers stationed outside their tent to greet them.

Wei Wang thanked them and went with them to discuss strategies whereas Feng Mian went to the medical room where she saw many soldiers lying wounded. She immediately called the head doctor and asked him about this so he told her

"Wangfei, our medical room only has one doctor so it is not possible for me to look for all of them. Right now I am treating the soldiers who have heavy injuries."

Then she told him that she will treat all the other soldiers as she also has medicine knowledge. She showed him her medical knowledge token. When the head doctor saw this he was shocked as the Wangfei was very young and to attain full and vast medical knowledge at this age was fantastic. She was even more proficient than him.

Then he left her and Feng Mian called one female  soldier and told him to bring the brown box from her chambers. When that female soldier came back. Feng Mian washed and sterlised her hands and started treatimg all the soldiers.

Some of the wounds on the soldiers required surgeries which she did efficiently. All the other soldiers were gawking at their Wangfei as she was so skilled.

In the dicussion room when Wei Wang was done with his work his soldiers informed him that Wangfei was in Medical arena.

When he entered the medical arena he saw his wife indulged in her work . He saw that all teh soldiers had bowed down their head after he entered.

On the one side the head doctor was doing his work efficiently but slowly where as his wife was doing it quickly and efficiently. She has already treated about 50 soldiers and now only 5 were left. After treating them all . She called head doctor and gave him the prescription of their medicine and aslo ordered some soldiers to attach the name of the soldiers along with their prescription on their beds. She then passed a bigger brown box which she jas already ordeed two soldiers to bring. When she opened it there we so many medicine bottles in there with names written on them.

She told the head doctor to use them for treatment as the refinement of the medicines will take very much time.

Everyone was shocked as it takes so much of patience and will power to refine medicines whereas their young wangfei was so good in it.

They were feeling happy that Wangfei was their Wangfei.

Wei Wang was quiet but the aura of being feeling pround on her was oozing out of him.

When she was done she followed Wangye to their chambers where she changed her clothes and took bath after Wangye and quietly they ate their food.

When they were done with their food. Wei Wang went towards her and  held her waist and fully kissed her on her red plump lips. Feng Mian was shocked but Wei wang said

"Its your punishment for ignoring me."