Part 19

Y/n's pov.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

2 months already elapsed. I'm still Jeon Jungkook's wife. This week, Jungkook have to go Hong Kong because of BTS tour. I can't join him because this week I have test.

“Take care of yourself. Yeri noona will take care of you, sweetheart.” Jungkook said and kiss my forehead. “Ne, arasso.” I said with smile on my face.

Yeri unnie is manager of Jungkook. She is good at everything. She also good in material arts. That's why Jungkook ask her to take care of me. Also, we're close and sometimes people said that we look like a sibling.

“When you will be at home ?” I asked.

“next week. I will miss you so much, jagiya.” Jungkook whined and hug me tight. “I can't breath ! Yaaahh~ Yeri unnie is looking at us right now.” I said and punch his chest.

“Awwh ! It's hurt. Did you want me to go now ?” he whined again.

“Ofcourse no, but your fans will missing you. I have no choice since my husband is an idol and famous.” I said.

He smile and kiss my cheeks then he kiss my lips. “Yaaa! Yeri unnie is looking at us !” I push him. He laugh. “Noona, are you okay when looking us kissing each other ?” Jungkook asked and look at Yeri unnie.

“Ofcourse I'm okay, but now I think that I want to get marry right now.” Yeri unnie said and chuckle.

“See, I told you that Yeri noona is okay. Just marry Jin hyung. He is good at cooking. Your life will be perfect with him.” Jungkook said.

“Yep, if I were you, I will marry Jin oppa. ” I said. “What did you just said ?” Jungkook asked. “Well my life will be perfect with Jin oppa. Erm.. Jin oppa is handsome too.” I said. Yeri unnie laugh when heard with what I've been said.

“Aniyaaa~ I'm the most handsome and you're always mine.” Jungkook said. I laugh and nodded. “Ofcourse I'm yours and I have to admit it that you're looking handsome when you with a serious face.” I said. “Fine, your Jin oppa is more handsome than me.” he said.

*RING ! RING !*

My phone ringing. I look at the caller ID. It said ‘Jin Oppa’. “Aww ex crush call me.” I said and show off to Jungkook. He just give me a death glare. I answer the call.

“Yobosaeyo ? Y/n-shii, we're at downstair right now. Could you ask your lovely husband for hurry up. The plane is not waiting for him.” Jin said.

“Ne, arasso. He will be at downstair in 5 minutes.” I said and look at Jungkook. Then, I turn my phone off.

Jungkook grab both of my hands. Doesn't want to let go. “You should go now. I have Yeri unnie. Don't worry about me. I'll call you tonight or tomorrow.” I said.

“Everyday. You have to call me everyday.” Jungkook said. Still holding my hands. I nodded and smile. He smile and kiss my forehead.

“Take care.” I said and waving hand at him.

_______________________________

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Jungkook's pov.

In the privacy jet.

I take a seat beside Jimin. I look outside while listening music. *Ting !* . My phone beeping. Someone text me. I look at the screen phone. It's y/n.

-SweetHeart♡-
‘Call me when you arrive.’

-Jungkook-
‘Ne, arasso. Hm, guess what ? I already miss you. How can I survive for 2 weeks without you. :(

-SweetHeart♡-
‘Then, call me always. :)’

-Jungkook-
‘Ofcourse I will ! :D’

“Texting with y/n ?” Jimin asked. I nodded. “I bet you already missing her, right ?” Jimin raised his eyebrows. I laugh. “Ofcourse !” I said.

*Ting !* I look at my phone quickly with a smile on my face when its beeping. I thought that y/n text me. Suddenly my smile is gone.

It's SinB. She text me again. I thought she will never disturb me and y/n anymore, but that's just will be in your dream, Jeon Jungkook.

I unlock my phone and look at the text by her.

-Hwang Eunbi-
‘Hey, I just know that you and your members will be at Hong Kong in 2 weeks. Hm poor little girl who without her husband in 2 weeks. Well this is my chance, I think. You will found a dead body when you at home after 2 weeks.’

My breath suddenly feel so heavy. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when notice my cheer face changed. “What's wrong ?” Jimin asked, worried. I shook my head at first. Jimin keep asking me to tell him. “It's her, hyung.” I said. “Y/n ?” Jimin asked. I shook.

“Eunbi. It's her, hyung.” I said and try to calm. “SinB ?!” Jimin gasped. I nodded. Jin hyung and other hyung who heard what Jimin said went to us.

“What happen ?” Taehyung asked. I give him my phone. They read the text. All of them gasped like Jimin did just awhile.

*TING !*

“Jungkook-ah, from her again.” Taehyung said. My eyes get widen. “W-what she said ?” I asked. “She already know where did you two lives and she know where y/n study.” Taehyung said and show to me. My breath feels more heavy.

“We have to do something.” Yoongi hyung said. He take out his phone and call someone. In 2 minutes I heard Yoongi ask someone.

“I will give you the address and don't ever leave that apartment. Then, ask your members to take care of her university. Don't ever leave her alone. Make sure she with Yeri.” He said.

We look at him. “Who did you call, hyung ?” Taehyung asked. “My guards. Don't worry, they will protect her.” Yoongi said. I nodded and thank him. “No need to thanks me.” Yoongi said. I smile but still have a bad feeling.

_______________________________

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

*Too be continue...*
*SinB is on fire right now !🔥*