The men started to play with us in different ways, some people were tugging on my hair, I moaned with anything they did though. Some men started moaning louder. "Shit... shit I'm close." Some panted and bucked into their hands.

Master chuckled lowly. "Wait." He instructed the men. "Only cum when I tell you to." Master seemed to have control over everyone in the world. He waited a couple minutes where more men started to get ore desperate. "Now."

"Fuck!" A man cried out and then I felt warm cum cover my entire body. I flinched when it landed all over me. I could see that the same thing was happening to Ethan. I made sure to shut my eyes and mouth tight.

Once I felt things stop, I opened my eyes and felt cum run down my face. I reached up and wiped it off. "Master... did we please you?" I asked hopefully, wanting to impress Master and get a reward.

Good I think he's drugged me to fall in love with him. I'm messed up in the head with how much I'm spending time with him instead of Robin. Maybe I can ask master and he'll let me go and see them.

Master got up from the couch and made his way over to me while I smiled. "I'm going first." Master grabbed my hair and tugged on it roughly. "You look so good covered in cum." He pushes me down on my hands and knees.

I spread my legs to stable myself properly. "I wish it was yours master." I whispered softly went I felt him get behind me and push up against my hole with his fully clothed body.

I then heard a zip being pulled down and I knew he was going to put his dick in me. "You'll get it don't worry." Master chuckled and pushed into me instantly after he said that.

I moaned out when he instantly started to pound into me. "Master! So good!" I cried out and bucked back into him. "So big!"

Master continued to pound into me quickly, I didn't care about the other men watching the two of us, Master didn't seem to care either. "So fucking tight. Wait until you get a feel at this ass boys." Master chuckled and slapped my ass which made me moan even louder.

"Master... Master I'm close." I panted and I felt Maser slip something onto my dick. I looked down and cried out when I realised what it was. "Master no... let me cum please."

Master chuckles. "We're not done with you." He smirks and pounds into him quickly. "Everyone here is going to have their go with you." Master growled and came into me.

When he pulled out, someone else instantly thrust into me and started to pound into me quickly. "God he's so fucking good." He growled and kept thrusting.

I felt someone come in front of me and he thrusted into my mouth. I gasped and gagged as he started to thrust into my mouth making me gag and splutter all over it. I started to try and suck his dick but it was hard when I was also getting fucked at the same time.

The person fucking me came into me and pulled out, spraying the rest of his cum onto my back. I was going to be covered by the time everyone was finished with me.

——————————————————————————

I was absolutely drenched in cum by the time the last person came to me. I looked up and seen it was Ethan who was the last person. Tyler came up behind him. "I want you to fuck him." He instructed the small boy who looked exhausted already.

"Master..." he mumbled and looked up at him. "I'm so tired..."

Master Tyler growled and slapped him. "You do as I say don't you. So fucking do it. Get behind him and fuck him."

I didn't really care about what Master Tyler was saying to him, I was also exhausted and I felt disgusting with the cum covering me entirely. Ethan eventually pushed into me and I moaned out softly. He was small but it was relieving after having all of those other men fucking me.

He thrust slowly but roughly and sloppily, you could tell how tired he was just by how he was thrusting. I moaned softly at every thrust he gave me. He was gentle which I wasn't surprised about considering how small and tired he was.

"This is good..." I moan softly as he thrusts into me softly. "You can cum in me if you want Ethy..." I told him softly.

"Ok..." he bucked and came into me soon after I said that to him.

I looked around for my Master to ask him if I could cum. During all of this I still wasn't allowed to cum and I was rock hard. "Master... Master please can I cum." He begged.

Master cake over. "Since you've been such a good boy." He smacked my ass, which made me moan, and took off the cock ring and I came immediately.

"Thank you master... Thank you so much..." I pant softly and look up at him. "I'm tired master..." I mumbled softly.

All the other men had left a while ago before Ethan had had the chance to fuck me.

Master smirks at me. "Let's go then pet. I need to get you cleaned up and then you can sleep if you're good. If not then we'll be up all night fucking."

I whines and bowed my head to show my utter submission to him. "Yes Master. I'll be a good boy for you."

He smirked. "Of course you will. You've fallen for me hard and I can tell. You're not trying to defy me anymore." He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up to look at him.

"No... no I'm not Master. I know there is no need for me to try and escape from you because you will always find me and bring me back to you." I replied honestly to him.

"No. There's something more there. Don't lie to me, I can see it in your eyes." Master then kisses me and I instantly kissed him back. "You love me," He mumbles against my lips. "Don't lie to yourself." He pulled away and untied my leash to drag me upstairs.

I was left in shock while I was crawling upstairs behind him. I was completely conflicted about what he said to me. Did I love him? I mean, I had stoped trying to escape from him. I guess I just realised how useless it would be to even try.

He pulled me into his room and led me over to my 'bed' which I lay in since it wasn't actually that bad. It was comfy. Master looks over at me as I lay down and curled up. "You're thinking about it, aren't you?" He smirks.

"Yes Master... what you said really makes me think about how I feel about you." I replied honestly. "I'm not sure if I love you or just appreciate you for not beating me."

Master hummed. "Go to sleep. We'll talk about it in the morning then. When you're not so tired from our adventures." Master took his clothes off and got into his bed clothes.