Awake and Slaved

I felt someone kick me and I immediately shot up out of bed. "Get up. We've got shit to do today." Master grunted and I stretched before going to his side. He didn't seem in the best mood at all today.

I yawned and followed him as he started walking. I noticed he didn't take my leash off from last night, so I slept with it on. I guess I don't really care, it was just when he tugged it and choked me. He was being so much rougher with me than yesterday. "What are we doing today master?"

"I've got some people coming around and you're going to do shit for them, to them. Whatever they want basically." Master instructed to me and I nodded hesitantly. "And if you do as they ask, then I'll give some of your friends 'treats' if you will."

I nodded almost instantly after that."Yes master. Of course I'll do as you ask of me. I am yours, your whore and your slut." I breathed out, like it was natural to me.

"I'm glad that's true." Master purred and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled on it. I gasped and let out a soft moan.

"I'll do anything for you master. I promise." I begged softly and we walked out of the room and down the stairs into the lounge area.

"I know you would." He tied my leash to a chair. "Wait until people get here before getting your horny ass excited. Though, it's probably too late for that." Master chuckled.

"I'm sorry Master, this whole thing is making me very excited." I apologised with a bow. "I just like to serve people." I replied with some honesty. I liked to serve Master, and if serving Master meant serving other then I will do so.

"I know you do whore. I know exactly what you like to do." Master growled and tugged on my hair, making me moan slightly. Pain means pleasure eventually. I've started to enjoy pain now... it's odd isn't it though. I guess I just know if he hurts me we'll probably have sex later on.

"I just like to serve you, I love to serve you and get your cock." I begged and rest my head on his thigh. "I love it in my mouth and your cum in my hole."

The doorbell rang and different people went running to open it. "You're now going to serve other men. That should be them here." Master got up to go and greet his guests, that should've been my job but I'm currently tied to a chair.

Different amounts of men came in, including Master Tyler with Ethan of course. Ethan was put next to me as about 5 or 6 men sat down in different armchairs surrounding us. "Are these the strippers then?" One chuckled. "I remember his little performance the first night you had him home." He reached over and ran a hand through my hair and tugged on it roughly.

I moaned and my head went with his hand. "You trained him to be a masochist?" Another man chimed in.  

"It didn't take as long as I thought it would. I just trained his mind to thinking when there's pain, there will be pleasure." Master smirked. "Are you guys ready to play with them?" He asked with a clear smirk on his face. I was now starting to get excited, just bracing myself for what was going to happen to the two of us.

"Let's get to playing then. All of us and then one at a time." Tyler asked, and I seen him start to palm himself. 

Master hummed. "Yeah, all and then one at a time. Get into position then boys." Master instructed me and Ethan, but I had absolutely no clue what they were even talking about.

I started to follow Ethan when he started to move. "Back to back." He instructed and I shuffled close to him and felt his back pressed up against Ethan's. 

"What are we doing?" I whispered but Ethan shushed me. Men stood up and surrounded us while stroking their dicks slowly. I looked around and seen they were everywhere, apart from master who was sitting in the back watching us.