1

I watched a pink dressed blob run out of my masters house. Watching the figure run I take in the scent that was following behind it. Honestly, it smelled like my masters.

"Fetch" was all I heard before I took off running towards the blob. My paws beat on the ground as I started to gain speed. Getting closer to the girl I growled making her gasp and look behind her. Then she did the most stupidest thing. She tripped over a root. So I bit the back of her shirt and started dragging her back to the house.

She kept screaming and thrashing but it didn't really hurt because of my larger wolf body (Great Dane size). I dragged her right up to the door step before trying to drag her through the doggy door they installed for me even though they make me stay outside.

After a bit of tugging and pulling I felt a hand pat my head making me look up. Master Reiji stood there patting my head.

"Good boy" He said as he opened the other door and grabbed the girl as I released her. Wagging my tail I start to sniff the girl trying to find her scent. Her eyes were wide and scared like as she watched me sniff her. Finding her scent a sneezed and continued to follow Master Reiji until I heard Master Kanato.

"Zero!" I turned my head to him and tilted it. Since when did they want my attention. He grabbed my collar and began to try and drag me. Of course him being a vampire he dragged me across the floor with my tail in between my legs.

"Kanato, don't drag Zero by his collar. It hurts him" I wagged my tail and licked Master Kanato's exposed arm. He looked at me, let go of my collar and pat my head. I was panting as it was quite warm inside compared to out.

"Zero, out" Master Reiji said. I walked back to the front door and jumped out of the doggy door. I whimper and walk out to my rather large dog house. The leather strap called my collar was nipping at my skin as it grew cold. In fact it looked like it will snow soon.

I sniff at my water bowl which happened to be empty. Whining I look out into the forest but quickly change my heads direction as I faintly heard my name being called.