Chapter Four.

You never know what you have until you lose it and once you lost it, you can never get it back...

************************************************************************************

“Carrie? Are you ok? Carrie, are you listening to me?” – Ben shook my arm.

I stepped closer to Louis and he got up. My heart raced like a chita.

He looked at me angrily and walked out the door. I lowered my head. I wanted to cry.

“What is wrong with him?!” – Harry got up as well.

“I think I know what it was… Carrie, are you ok?” - I lifted my head and Niall came over to hug me.

“I hate seeing people cry. Don’t cry, Carrie. He’ll get over it.” – He smiled at me. – “It’s been a long time since I last saw you.”

I tried to smile but my face didn’t move.

“Yeah, you’re right. How long has it been? Three months?”

“It seems like it… Last time I saw you was at a soundcheck.”

At that moment, Liam, Zayn and Harry hugged me as well.

“You changed your hair color…” – Liam trailed off.

“Are you taller or is it just me?” – Zayn raised an eyebrow.

“And you still look beautiful.” – Harry covered his mouth as soon as the words left his mouth. – “I mean… You look good, Carrie.”

The boys teased him and Harry blushed.

“I thought you were over her already man!” – Zayn slapped the back of his head.

“Stop it.” – Harry scolded.

“Leave the poor guy alone, come on…” – Ben laughed. – “I don’t see Louis anywhere… “ – He looked outside.

I felt like I could break at any moment. Apparently, Louis hadn’t read the letter.

“I think I know where he went. I’ll be right back.” – Harry left running.

Niall still had his arms around me, trying to comfort me.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be back. But what happened for him to leave like this?” – Liam sat down.

“Almost a month ago we had a fight…” – I gulped. – “He said he would never bother me again. And that’s it. Until today, we haven't spoken to each other.”

“But why did you fight?” – Niall looked down at me.

“Niall, don’t push her. If Carrie doesn’t want to tell us, it’s because she doesn’t want to.”

Niall let go of me and shrugged.

“So, Carrie. Tell us stuff.” – Zayn tried to make conversation.

“Oh hm… Well, I got accepted in AMDA, I have my license and I’m buying a car as soon as I get the chance.”

“What kind of car are you thinking of buying?” – Liam smiled.

“I don’t know to be honest, but I’ve always loved Range Rovers… So, I guess I’ll buy one.”

“Nah, I prefer Bentley’s… More classic you know.” – Zayn crossed his arms against his chest.