Entrance of last year's Prom Queen

Lunch time

"Someone looks happy" Hiccup said. We were lining up in the cafeteria to get our lunches.

"Aye, Heard that guy didn't skip today" Merida said.

"Who's 'that guy'" Hiccup asked, suddenly, a bunch of girls started screaming and caking their faces.

"Nevermind, I know who that guy Is" Hiccup said as Jack entered the cafeteria.

I coughed because of bits of powder are flying everywhere.

"Aye! Stahp the make ap!" Merida shouted loudly covering her nose.

"Merida!" Jack bellowed. Girls glared daggers at.....Me?

Me?! What did I do? Jack called Merida not me.

"Oi, Mate!" Merida yelled back. Jack jogged towards us.

"Sit with us bro"  Merida suggested.

No No no Merida bad Idea. Don't say that take those words back!

Jack grinned at me. "Sure"

I facepalmed myself. Does this guy hate me or something?

"Hey there Prez" Jack whispered in my ear. We put our lunches in our table.

I glared at him "stay away from me"

The girls were still glaring daggers at me. Seriously? What did I do?

He grinned at me. "Okay, I'm leaving school then. I guess it's better to skip. Bye" He started to walk away.

I grabbed his wrist, "DON'T GO!" I shouted a little loudly and desperately.

I mentally facepalmed myself. Great it sounded like I like him. I just don't want him to skip school.

"I meant, please don't skip class" I added, feeling nervous.

Everyone is watching us. Boys were whistling and girls were glaring.

"Don't worry snowflake I'm not going anywhere just for you"  he said dramatically "I guess you missed me so much"  He pulled me in for a hug.

I tried to break free but his grip was too tight.

I faked a smile "let me go. You're making my life more miserable. Can't you see you're fan club is ready to tear me apart by the looks on their faces" I whispered through my fake smile.

"Really? But look at the attention you're getting" He pointed out.

"I don't want attention. Will you just let me go" I ordered. He let go. Thank you!

We sat on our seat. Some girls gritted their teeth like canines thirsting for blood.

A pretty girl with green eyes and long (hair up to her waist) golden hair skipped to our table. "Hi Jack"

"Oh Hi Rap" Jack answered.

Oh yeah she's last year's prom queen.

"Can I sit with you?" She asked smiling at Jack sweetly.

"Uh..mate..so-"

"sure" I said cutting Merida. Merida looked at me wide-eyed.

I looked at her confused. It's not going to hurt anyone and it'll distract the girls' attention away from me.

"Thanks" Rapunzel gave me a posionous yet sweet smile then slipped on a seat between Jack and I.

Merida's Pov

A pretty girl with green eyes and long (hair up to her waist) golden hair skipped to our table. "Hi Jack"

I know her, it's Rapunzel Corona last year's prom queen. I don't really get along with her.

"Oh Hi Rap" Jack responded

"Can I sit with you?" She asked smiled flirtily

"Uh..mate..so-"

"sure" Elsa said cutting me off.

Rap thanked Elsa then sat on the seat between her and Jack.

I looked at Elsa wide eyed. She looked at me confused. I did a bunch of eye motions, trying to tell her that Rapunzel is dangerous. She didn't seem to understand.

We ate in silence except Punzie and Jack. They were talking the whole time. Hiccup was reading a book. I was munching my food and Elsa's doing a report for something. She was wearing the heart necklace she always wore. It seems like it contains a picture of someone. Maybe someone she likes?

I got bored of watching. "Elsa"

She looked up. "Yeah?"

"Do you like anyone?" I asked her out of curiosity.