Day 76

It appears we won't get any new Hobgoblins until the children are born.

At this moment we have 15 Goblins. All of them stopped leveling up after they reached level 100.

In short, these 15 Goblins don't have the ability to rank up. That's too bad.

However, there's no need to grieve. If they can't become stronger quickly by ranking up, they'll just have to steadily train themselves to become strong.

"Training will never let you down. Even if you're a Goblin, if you can become an Elite Goblin, isn't that fine?"

That's what I said to the depressed goblins to cheer them up.

Also, there's still room for growth amongst the kobolds on this side.

When I woke up this morning, we had two more Kobold Footmen, and one extra Kobold that can be called a Kobold Genin.

I put the Footmen into the scheduled training course then put my focus on the Kobold Genin.

The Kobold Genin has a Kodachi type of "Organic Blade" ―― a Sword version of the Organic Spear ―― and he has a thinner build than a normal kobold.

His face still looks like that of a dog, but I could see a glimmer of intellect in his eyes, and his physique is also closer to that of a human. Plus, as a Genin he now seems to be able to use Ninpou, or more precisely a kind of magic that uses sorcery to perform actions similar to it.

Because he's a ninja and it seems like he would shine in areas like information gathering, I instructed him to always keep his presence hidden from today onwards.

Doing so, his presence will become thin. I understand really well that his type excels in secrecy. In fact, hiding is natural for him.

Because the human army hasn't show any movements yet, we went to the river to for some more swimming practice.