unknown feeling (Baby x Emmet)

After being shot 60 parsecs away from Earth Emmet, Baby and Deedee where floating around in space. And soon became so close to a new plant. When they crash landed on the plant they were greeted by friendly robots.
Baby soon later started to feel wired when he looks at Emmet the captain. And in time even thinking about the captain gives Baby the unknown feeling.
"Hey cap can I talk to you?" Baby asked Emmet.
"Yes Baby. What is it?" Emmet responde.
"I have been feeling a wired feeling. But I can't tell what it is. So can you please tell me what it is?" Baby said.
"Can you tell me more?" Emmet asked.
"Well cap it started out as when i see you i feel it but soon even if I think about you i feel it." Baby said fast.
"Could it be love?" Emmet said like a question.
"What is love?" Baby asked.
"How do I say this?" Emmet mumbled to him self. "Love is when you like someone, a lot." Emmet said.
With out thinking Baby huged Emmet. It felt right. Soon Baby let go releasing the captain. Then Emmet stared at Baby thinking of what will happen. Baby looked at Emmet's eyes. Emmet could tell that the unknown feeling is love.
"So in other words you love me. Am I correct?" Emmet said still in shock.
"I think so cap." Baby said looking down at the ground.
"I wouldn't say that I love you, but you are the friendliest out of everyone here." Emmet said trying to make Baby feel better about pretty much being put in the friend zone.
Baby started to cry. But then released what Emmet said. Soon after days Deedee came back.
"So what have you been up to, love brids?" Deedee asked.
"Nothing." Baby said all most right away.
"That's good." Deedee responded.
Later Baby was sent out to scavenge. Deedee is convenient that Emmet haves a crush on Baby.
"So how do you like Baby? On a love scale that is." Deedee asked curiously.
"Uh. 5 I guess." Emmet said.
"Oh ok. But I know Baby wants to bend you over and give you a good time." Deedee said.
"Is this gossip?" Emmet asked.
"Maybe." Deedee responded.
It felt like weeks before Baby came back. Emmet could not be happier to see someone before. Baby was so happy to see the captain he squealed when he got back.  Deedee then left to get anything of use.
"Cap I feel it but with something else." Baby said hopeing Emmet could be of help.
"Can you tell me about the new feeling? Emmet asked.
"No I can't. Well it Is like this love you told me but way stronger." Baby said losing hope.
"Maybe lust." Emmet said
"What is lust?" Baby asked
"Uhhhhhh lust is when you want something." Emmet said blushing as he said that.
"I I I want you cap. I love everything about you. I" Baby was cut off by Deedee
"Knew it. I told you so Ellis." Deedee yelled at Emmet.
Baby looked at Deedee confused with what she had said. Emmet explained to Baby what Deedee told him. Baby blushed at what the female said.
"Can you go out right now and scavenge?" Emmet asked Deedee.
"Ya, but you must tell me what happens when I'm gone." Deedee said
"Fine." Emmet said not pleased with what happened.
Deedee left the two boys alone. Baby toke no time and kissed Emmet. Emmet was shocked of what just happened. But he wanted more. He kissed back. Baby looked at Emmet. What Emmet saw in Baby's eyes was lust. Emmet didn't want to tell Deedee that he had sex so he stopped Baby.
"Baby for as much as I want this to continue I have to tell Deedee what happened." Emmet said.
Baby stopped understanding what Emmet said. Soon Deedee came back and was told what happened.
"Gayyyyyyyyyyy." Deedee said smiling.
"Hey that's enough of you." Emmet yelled at Deedee.

THE END.