Deidara ~ Art is whatever you make it

as I woke up I realised that a certain Blonde wasn't in the room so I sat up and padded over to the bathroom to untangle the nest on top of my head, once I finally got through it I slipped on the shirt i stole of Itachi and a pair of short shorts. I grabbed my thigh high socks and slipped them on, I walked out the room and down the winding corridors into the kitchen and saw my favourite blonde cooking breakfast. I sat down on Itachi's lap and stole some of his bacon. "Really (y/n) you had to do that when yours is being cooked?" he sighed and finished it off. i moved around the table to my seat as Dei put down my food. " there you go (y/n) un!" he was about to walk away buy I grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek "thanks Dei" I smiled and he blushed bright red and muttered something about women and beauty. I giggled and ate my pancakes and bacon, I was the last one to finish as I put my plate in the sink and started washing up. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and some blonde hair fall in front of my face as he rested his chin on my head. I giggled as he pulled me away and quickly finished it. "Deiiii, I could have done it myself" I pouted and pulled him back to our room. he chuckled and replied with "I know but why let the beautiful woman do all the work when I could help, yeah" he grinned and picked me up and carried me onto my bed where he fell on top of me, I blushed as I pushed some of his hair back out of his face. I looked at him closely noticing the small scars on his face from fighting and his beautiful blue eyes that looked into my soul. he was the most handsome man I had ever seen, I have had a crush on him for Jashin knows how long. He rolled off me and lay down next to me pulling me towards him. "(y/n)? I need to tell you something un." he sat up and so did I "you can tell me anything Dei" I intertwined my fingers with his and looked into his eyes. they held so much emotion, "(y/n) well I.....I rea-" I cut him off by brushing my lips against his lightly. He pushed me down on the bed and kissed me harder until we ran out of breath. I smiled "I love you Dei" " I love you too babe"