✧chapter 1 part 5✧ sunlight.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

                                             »»————- ✼ ————-««

I felt a light shine upon my eyelids. I groaned, pulling the blankets above my feet. Boy howdy were my feet chilled. I scooted over to the side. I suddenly felt a small bump. I opened my eyes n rubbed em' as they were stroked by the sunlight. I turned and looked at Johnny. He was still beside me, deep in sleep. His tan skin kissed by the small speck of light from the sun and his raven hair, glowing in the sunlight. Golly, he looked fine when he was asleep. 

I felt my cheeks heat up, not knowing why. I shrugged it off and realized that I had pulled off the remaining blankets off of Johnny. Feelin' guilty, I put some blankets over him gently. 

"Ponyboy! You're gonna be late for school if that ass of yours doesn't get ready!" Yelled Darry from the kitchen, followed by a loud laugh from Two-Bit. 

School. School. I forgot that I had damn school. I turned to the clock beside the nightstand. 8:35. School starts at 9:00, and I was already failin' half my classes! I was so caught up with the party last night, that I didn't even bother thinkin' about school! I panicked, grabbin' the closest pair of jeans and the cleanest underwear and t-shirt I could find. 

I ran into the bathroom, removing every piece of clothing I had, before throwing it into the laundry basket. I turned on the showerhead, as I felt the warm water runnin' down my hair, face, and chest. As I finished up, I sighed putting on the clothes that I hassled to grab. I ran towards the kitchen, seein' an awake Two-Bit, Steve, Soda and Darry.

Two-Bit was gulpin' down some chocolate cake, as Steve n' Soda were doing their usual arm wrestles. As for Darry, he was stirrin' up some more chocolate cake. I looked around and saw Dally passed out on the couch, droolin'.

I sighed, as I sat down on the table. Darry put down a plate of freshly baked chocolate cake and a glass of water for me. 

"Thanks."

"Yeah, now eat up or else you'll be late. Don't forget to wake up Johnny, 'cuz he'll be goin' to school too." Said Darry, his voice firm.

I nodded, as I finished up the chocolate cake that Darry had baked. I licked the chocolate cake off of my lips, as I put my plate gently back in the sink makin' sure not to cause a ruckus. I grabbed my books and papers.

"Johnny, wake up! We gotta go!" I called.

"I'll be there in a sec' Pone, lemme jus' finish up 'ere!" He called back.

He was probably gettin' ready to head for school. I don't know how he was supposed to take school since he hasn't been to school in months. I rested my foot upon the wall next to the door to mine and Soda's room, waiting for Johnny to come out.

                                 »»————- ✼ ————-««

sksksksksk im sorry for this short part aaa!!! im also sorry for not posting anything yesterday even if it was my due day. i was loaded with homework and i didnt have enough time to work on this part!!! im working on some other parts right now to post later on tonight so stay tuned???!!! anyways, thank you so much for readin!!! love ya!!!