Chapter 5

Hey guys!  Nikki here! Here is the New Year chapter! I hope you guys had a wonderful  Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year!

"Sis!" Mare says as soon as she sees her sister.

She rolls her eyes. She does not like this time of year when she most go home to her mother's new family. She liked the days when she still had her father and her mother. She absolutely despised her new family. Maria had red blood in her, but her father's silver blood was more dominant.

"Mare. It's good to see you again." She said through gritted teeth.

"I heard King Maven has favored you! Such a proud moment for the family!" Mare said with a large grin plastered on her face.

"To my family, it is a honor to be favored by the king. I don't want to  be part of your red blooded family. I'm only forced to come here because my father is dead and mom is the only family I have left." She said, wanting to cry. She desperately missed her father, she loved her mother but she loved her father more.

She ran off to the only place she would be welcome she felt like, the Summerton palace. There, she thought, they would treat her like what she is, a silver blooded Noble. And if they don't treat her like that, the will face the wrath of King Maven.

"I'm done with staying with you mother. I belong in the world of the silvers! Just like my father." She said walking out the door, towards Summerton palace.

Walking into the palace, she was greeted by one of the reds who served the royal family.

"Please notify King Maven that I am at Summerton." She said walking towards my room on the third floor. When I walk in I'm so mad at my family, I look at the chair and make it explode. She will never go back to her red family.