Chapter 1

In the middle of the palace courtyard, stands Maria Barrow, who just found out she is the last of her royal house. She born with silvers, but raised with her mom and sister in the world of the reds.

She is in a purple and silver gown that went well past her ankles. She had a small purple tiara on top of her light brown locks of hair. She was standing there with other young women that were competing in the Queenstrial. King Maven Calore needs a queen to rule beside him. And they must have the silver blood all the other noble houses were presented to the King, it was finally her turn.

"House Titanos presents Maria Titanos to the King." The lord standing by the Kings side said. She gave a curtsey and demonstrated her power. She threw an apple in the air and made it explode with just a thought.

The King nodded and smiled. He knew that she was the one. He thought of a plan to make her his. It would take time to do so but it would work out in the end.

She sat down with all the nobles, since she had no Noble family. The only family she has is a red mother and a red sister. The only friend she really has in this whole mess is her old friend Farley.

During the banquet that they were having, the king was to dance with each of the noble girls, and Maria was up first.

The king walked up to her while she gave a curtsey. "My lady. I believe you are first." He said to the young woman.

Maria looked at his handsome face. He had a nice straight jaw and his eyes were beautiful. But she couldn't get over the fact that he had such a shitty attitude towards her sister.

"I am indeed your Majesty." Maria said to King Maven.

For an hour they waltzed, he was honestly getting lost in her eyes. He knew she was the one. Eve. If he knew that, he still has to go through Queentrial.

After they were done, he danced with all the other Noble ladies. They were all jealous of Maria, because she got to spend extra time with the king.

Soon the night came to an end, but not for Maria. For when she was waltzing with King Maven, he talked about a certain Mare, and how he was going to make Mare his queen, until he met Maria.

Thanks for reading! This is a collaboration with Renee625 so go check her stuff out! She has some really good stuff! She will be writing the next chapter! So thanks for reading and see u in the next chapter.