six

Craig//

Tweek eventually unhid his face from my chest, sighing. "D-do you t-t-think he e-ever loved me?" Tweek whispered, his voice cracking at the end of the sentence. 'no.' I thought. But, I didn't say that to him. "I don't know" i answered blankly. "Do you think you could still be friends with butters? Or at least talk to him" I asked, wrapping both of my arms around him. "I-i don't know.." He whispered almost inaudibly. I nodded, understanding why he might not be able to repair his friendship with butters. "I-i just don't k-know why he would do t-this to me.. H-hes been one o-of my closest friends s-since 4th grade" he said, beginning to cry again. I unwrapped one if my arms from him, gently grabbing his chin and making him look up at me. "Shh.." I coed as i gazed into his eyes, rubbing his back slowly with my other hand. We were so close, our noses were nearly touching I could kiss him. And I would, but right now isn't the time to make a move. Just as I was about to ask if he wanted to do different to get his mind off of things, the door suddenly flew open, revealing a very disheveled Kenny. He lifted his hand, pointing his finger at me angrily. "you!" He spat accusingly, marching over to the bed. I let go of tweeks chin, sliding him off of me quickly, but gently as possible as I stood up from the bed.  "What are you doing with my boyfriend?!" He shouted, his finger now directly in font of my face. I smacked his hand away, gritting my teeth and chuckling bitterly. "He's not your boyfriend anymore, you cheating rat!" I shouted back standing defensively in front of tweek, in case kenny lost his cool. It was obvious Kenny was a lover, not a fighter. Definitely not the abusive type, but you never know. "Yeah? You wanna bet, tucker?" He spat pushing me and causing me to stumble backwards, but I quickly regained balance. I shoved him back harshly, causing him to stumble back as well, nearly falling. "Yeah, poor boy ken really has the money to waste on bets he's gonna lose" I scoffed, clenching my fists as I walked toward him. "You take that back you fucking prick" he growled, not moving. I approached him,  shoving him back against tweeks wall and bringing my forearm to his neck. I heard tweek gasp from behind me "C-craig!" He squeaked. I  craned my neck, looking in his direction. "Tweek. Don't leave that bed." I ordered sternly. I turned my attention back to the gap toothed whore that I currently had pinned to the wall, my forearm still pressed against his neck firmly. I leaned my face closer to his ear "don't you ever show up here again. You fucked up big time hurting tweek" I hissed, pressing harder against his neck. He chuckled humorlessly as he struggled to catch his breath "hey, tucker" I hear his voice say quietly. I leaned away, looking at him face to face. He glared at me, suddenly spitting in my face. I pulled my arm a way from him and backed away, wiping my face frantically "gross! What the fuck Kenneth" I spat. Kenny pushed himself off of the wall, glaring at me and tweek. "have fun with my leftovers" he said bitterly, walking out if the room and slamming the door. I was not letting Kenny get away with saying that. How fucking dare he call tweek that man whores 'left overs'. while my heart and brain wanted me to turn and comfort tweek, my legs were taking me to out of tweeks bedroom door to Kenny. All could hear was tweeks voice yelling after me to stop.
But I didn't. All I could see was red.

A/N
YWA THIS IS A BAD CHAPYER SORRY