four

Tweek//

I sighed, unlocking my phone and checking my messages, hoping to find a text from kenny explaining where he was/what was going on. Nothing. Not one text. I fell back on my bed, throwing my phone on my nightstand. Something didn't feel right.. Our relationship was good and content for the first month, but after that, Kenny would start standing me up, and not texting me for days. I groaned, picking up a pillow and smushing my face in it and letting out a frustrated growl.

"tweek..? A familiar voice sounded through the room. The only voice that could truly calm me. The voice that was always there to tell me that 'everything is gonna be okay' and to 'calm down'. Craig Tucker. I removed the pillow from my face, staring up at him with tears of frustration brimming my eyes. He sighed, walking over to my bed and sitting on the edge. He glanced at me, the same bank stare on his face that he always has. "Kenny?" He asked, slight frustration apparent in his voice. I simply covered my face back up with the pillow, groaning. Craig sighed again, gently taking the pillow from my grasp and removing it from my face. I looked at him, but his face wasn't blank like it always was. He looked nervous. "Tweek..." He began with a mixture of anxiety and sympathy in his voice. I sat up in my bed, my heart beating faster because of anxiety. This was unusual behavior for Craig. "Y-yes..?" I said, urging him to continue. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. He inhaled, squeezing his eyes shut. He soon opened his eyes. "I.. I need to show you something.." He exhaled, giving me a sad look as he pulled out his phone. I nodded shakily, watching as he unlocked his phone and went to his gallery, my twitching gradually increasing.

What could Craig possibly need to show me that made him act this way...?

A/N
OKAYYY NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN THINGS GO DOWN LOL, SORRY. DW THO ITS ALREADY TYPED SO IT WONT BE ANOTHER MONTH BEFORE YOU GET THE CHAPTER KSKSK AGAIN, THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER,, ONLY 330 WORDS IMSORRY