Chapter 3- The divorce

It had been hours of Fiona screaming over a mere hug that did not even matter. About an hour into the screeching Shrek made up his mind. He was going to get a divorce with Fiona, and take the kids. 

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO MEEEEEEEE?!!! YOU OLD, STINKY MAN!" Shrek had enough of this constant screaming. "Shut up honeh, I think we should get a divorce." FIona just shrugged and said "Alright, but I'm keeping the swamp. You can take the kids for all I care." Shrek was fine with that, he figured he could just live with Puss in Boots, or maybe even Donkey. He giggled as his cheeks went red, just the thought of living with the noble steed made his heart flutter. 

2 Weeks Later: 

Shrek and Fiona finally got the divorce done, and out of the way. It was moving day. Shrek acked some luggage with his one pair of clothing  and, also some food for if he got hungry. "Come on little angels, say bye to mommy, we're going." The children were happy to escape their monster of a mom but, sad to leave their home. "BYE-BYE SWAMP." said the children. FIona just rolled her eyes. The family set off to Puss's house, as that is what they agreed to do. Shrek was a bit nervous about his living situation. "It'll be alright" he thought "I'll get a new swamp soon enough, although things won't be as good as the old one." Shrek sighed. "Wot's wrong daddy?" asked Felicia (the child nobody likes). "Nothin's wrong, not be quiet for daddy please." The family walked in silence, everybody wondering about their new lives, until they approached a cute cabin on the road, it was the house of Puss in Boots. 

"Welcome my friends, come in," said the friendly cat. "you guys must be tired." Felicia did a dramatic gasp. "I AM NOT A GUY" said the annoying little ogre, "HOW DARE YOU!" Shrek sighed, "Yup she definitely takes after her mother" he thought.

The cat and ogre were left alone while the kids went to sleep. "So, Shrek." said the cat. "How have things been for you?" he asked. Shrek replied "Not really good to be honest mate." Puss gave a sad look. They both knew things would never be the same. 

"HEY PUSS, OPEN UP I HEARD SHREK IS LIVIN' WITH Y'ALL!"  

Shrek's heart fluttered at the sound of his voice.