Chapter 14:Time will tell

Peeping through her room from the window.Ava saw lady Mary kiss Vador."We're going to have a nice time living together," lady Mary said loudly sensing Ava was watching them.

"Bitch," Ava murmured closing her window.

"Avan," Vador barked as he entered the room"We need to talk"

"Yh,sure," Ava replied coldly." I guess I've stopped existing to you."

"Now is not the time Ava," Vador warned.

"When is the time dark lord?When this madness stops! When you stop treating me like a piece of shit."

"Ava," Vador shouted his eyes changing color. "I literally just stood up for you in front of the entire council members,I told them I have feeling and you make me happy and you know what they did?" Vador said steeping closer to Ava "They called me pathetic,they said I had become close because of a a mere human vampire and they all laughed at me! Because of you!"

"Please don't hurt me Vador," she said mentally communicating with him through the mind link.

Calming himself down Vador stormed out of the room with Avan.

"Damn you Vador," Ava said smashing the lamp on the table on the floor "Damn every one of you . Damn every fucking full blooded vampire in this town!. Fuck I've never been this angry, I want to fucking slap Mary and wipe that smirk off her face."

"What's wrong Aiden," Avan asked as they got to the study."

"They are going to kill Ava if she doesn't leave the royal house. I mean where is she even expected to go to," Vador sighed as Aleister entered the study. " I can't belief I stood up to them and told them
Ava made me happy and all they did was laugh at me. I am so disappointed,"

"Vador,the council members don't care about your happiness,they only care about they think is right.We only have one choice to make in this situation."

"Please don't tell me you agree with them to send my damsel out?"

"We call Alizon," Aleister said.

"But,we..." Vador stammered.

"Call her now!" Avan replied

"Alizon!!!!!!,"

"Yes? You called for me,"a lady in white appeared.She had a white mark running from her hair down to her forehead and her hair was black in color.
Alizon was a white witch,she was also Vador's godmother who stayed in the eastern empire disguised as an old lady.She was King Alarie's (Vador's father)younger sister who was not killed when the dark witches had attacked because they didn't know about her. Only Vador and Aleister knew about her,she was a very powerful witch who had healing powers and the ability to summon souls. She has helped Vador a lot in the past and had joked about how she would publicize herself if Vador was to ask her for another Vador twice in a month that was why Vador was hesitant to call her."

"I need your help godmother," Vador replied.

"What is it again Aiden. I see you've made the decision for me to come out public."

"Of course not godmother. This is actually important.I need a spell to make Ava invisible.The elders want her out of my life."

"Oh,the girl you love." Smiling at Vador "Don't even give me that look,Aleister told me everything the last time he came visiting."

"I do not," Vador bit his lips eying Aleister."Why do you have to go around telling her everything like an old lady who does nothing but gossip all day long."

"Do not be pathetic child,You fell in love not us so change that tone. Is that all?"

"Pathetic pathetic! This is the second time I'm hearing this today,why does everyone think I'm pathetic. Am I really pathetic? Well I also need to you help me summer her brother's soul into this stuffed dog."

"It's quite funny how you  care so much for this girl," Alizon laughed. I've never seen you so shaken,I like that. I already like this Ava."

"Whatever, there's no point in explaining myself," Vador scoffed.

"There is not fun in all these if I can't tease my own godson,anyway there is a disadvantage to making someone invisible and then giving them the chance to talk to a soul which is not in his natural form."

"Avan and her brother's soul.What is  the disadvantage?" Aleister asked.

"If a dark witch uses a spell in hurting her at all,she would be dead alongside her soul forever.Only the ring could save her then."

"The ring?" Avan blurted out.

"But how?The ring hasn't being able to fit on anyone since it merged with my necklace"Vador replied .

"Time will tell young ones.Besides there's something special about this girl,Aleister. She is just not a mere human Vampire right?what have you seen?"

"I had a vision of her saving the entire kingdom.But how?" Aleister replied.

"Don't tell me you believe that," Vador laughed. "Ava wouldn't be capable of that."

"Bring the girl to me. I don't have all day,"

When Ava entered the room "oh my,she's so pretty," Alizon said moving closer to her and touching her face."

"What's wrong," Ava asked opening her mouth as she saw the stunning woman in front of her touching her face.

"My child,you are a great woman,You May not understand now but it definitely won't be long before we see again.(Ginontai aorata) become invisible" Alizon  created a little spark with her hand over Ava's head."(Se Kalo o pnevma you Emma) I summon the spirit of Emma. It is done,goodluck."Alizon said disappearing.

"Hey sis,it's been long," the stuffed dog said.

"Vador! Why can't I see my reflection in the mirror and why does this stuffed dog sound like Emma?" Ava asked horrified.

"Calm down Ava," Vador said holding her.
That was my godmother,she's a white witch and we called her to help us with our problems.

"That stil doesn't answer my question!

Oh yes a new character Alizon,her picture at the top.
Isn't it sweet that Vador wouldn't let Ava out of his life.Emma is back,he is Ava's twin brother who was killed at the beginning of the book.

Oh and this is me,just decided to put a picture of myself cause I'm so inlove with me

Oh and this is me,just decided to put a picture of myself cause I'm so inlove with me. It's not my wedding day,I had to model for someone❤️
See you.