First Day of SCHOOL

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

1. You are Shu's younger sister  

2. You are a dancer in this x reader

3. You are good friends with Valt and Xander from a young age

4.BTW eveyone is 16 years old in this x reader and you are 15 years old

ANYWAYS THAT'S ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY :

You were really nervous because it was going to be your first day at Begoima Academy tomorrow and your brother was was going to the same school,and he was the one only Shu Kurenai and you were Y/N Kurenai (Y/N is your name) . Everyone expected that you were perfect at beyblading just like your brother and not to brag you were but you loved something else dance, it was your window to another world,one that you can't see but feel.Then suddenly your phone buzzed it was your brother he was telling you to come home for dinner. So you went only dreading what tomorrow would bring.

                Timeskip to the next day            

Your POV:

I nervously walked inside the classroom and everyone turned to me and I was a bit uncomfortable but I played it off. Then the teacher came and told me to introduce myself, so I started "Hello everyone my name is Y/N Kurenai and look I  look forward to having a wonderful year with you all." "Thank you Miss Y/N you are going to be sitting next to Mister Valt Aoi, Valt please raised your hand." As I was making my way to my seat I heard whispers like she's Shu Kurenai sister and wow she's so cute I just played them off. I sat next to Valt and then he looked at me and said hi.

Valt's POV:

"Hi," I said 

Y/N that name sounded familiar then it hit me she is Shu's little sister. I remember her we were really good friends but everything changed when I went to Spain for beyblade. She's grown up so much I have to admit she's grown much cuter as well. 

"Hi," she replies. "Y/N do you recognise  me?" "Of course you are Valt Aoi the No.1 Blader In The World,"she says "And....." I trail off "And what" she shoots back "Does your brother Shu ring a bell," " No," "I am his best friend Valt," "Ohh," "That Valt, long time no see, how are you?"she asked "I am good,how are you?" "I am very good thank you," just then the lesson started. "Wanna hangout at lunch?" "Sure," she answered.

                        Timeskip because math is kinda boring                

Your POV:

It was lunch and just as I had promised Valt I came up to him and saw him with his four other people two of them were familiar to me the first one Wakiya and the second one my brother Shu. "Hi," I said to Valt "Hi,"he replied "Guys this is my friend Y/N," "Hi ," " Didn't know you would be here sis"Shu said. "SIS!!!"the guys in front of me exclaimed. "Yeah..." I say "Your Shu's sister,wow!" A blonde haired guy in front of me says "Can I have a battle,"asked another boy with black hair asks. "Sure" I say. I take out my bey ,B/N it was a attack type.

We make our to the stadium and get ready to launch 

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!!

Our beys were launched in the stadium and within seconds the other boy's bey burst. "Wow!!"everyone cheered. The whom I had just beaten stood there with his mouth at gape. "You've gotten better," said Wakiya. "Thanks,"I replied .

"By the way we didn't have time for introduction so I'm Rantaro but you can call me Honcho," the blonde said "And I'm Daigo," said the black haired boy. Then the bell rang signaling to us to go to our next classes. I waved them a bye and went to class. Not bad for the first day of school.

After school was over I went back to my house with my brother Shu and that's when he asked a weird question.

Shu's POV :

I asked her what she thought about Valt, she was kinda pissed off at the question but still answered it, she said that he is a nice guy and a good friend, he is also kinda adorable she whispered the last part but I heard but choose to say nothing. Let's see what she does when she sees Valt today at our house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THIS WASN'T THAT BAD AM RIGHT .

TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS BELOW 

SEEYA PEEPS!!!!!

BYE!!!

-GUDDI14