~Vulnerability💔~

X

Mei could feel excitement surging through her nerve endings. Little tingles here and there and the warmth spreading to her nether region. She felt her legs becoming wobbly from Yuzu's assault which her older sister took notice. Which earned Mei a sly snicker.

"Wobbly eh? Let me help you out, Mei" Yuzu whispered against the younger one's ear, earning a gasp.

The blonde lifted Mei up into her arms and with four steady strides to the desk at the far end of the room, the nouisette was sitting, gently on the wooden desk.

Such charm. Such grace.

Mei was impressed. So aroused by Yuzu's behavior. This was new to her.

This was all new to Yuzu!

The blonde's smirk grew as she moved a bit closer to Mei. Watching her tense up and close her eyes, slightly.

"Mei?"

So lustful.

Mei gripped her older sister's school sweater. A whine escaped her lips.

She was toying with her now. Mei was certain.

"Y-Yuzu...you're too close."

Yuzu pulled away slightly. She raised her hand slowly to Mei's cheek. Stroking lightly, she ran a loose finger along her younger sister's jawline.

Yuzu felt the tension building up. She could smell the arousal in the air.

Such vulnerability.

Mei was very vulnerable right now. The blonde leaned forward, her lips near the nape of Mei's neck. She ran her tongue lightly along her skin.

Her younger sister shuddered from the contact. She pressed the palms of her hands against Yuzu's shoulders. Mei pushed, slightly.

"I'm always looking at you; I-I can't help it really...you're just-!" She was cut off by her younger sister's hand against her mouth.

"Don't say such things."

The younger girl's breathing was shallow. Mei couldn't bare such close contact with her sister.

"Yuzu...please stop-I can't-" Mei's voice was straining.

Was she in pain?

Yuzu released her hold on her step sibling. She huffed. Her cheeks heated.

"You know"

"What?"

Mei's tone was harsh, slightly winded.

Yuzu smiled, weakly. Tears forming. She looked up.

"I really don't get you at all."

Yuzu turned her back towards Mei. She clenched her teeth. She felt wrong, excited but dirty in a sense. The blonde was engaging in behavior that wasn't praised highly with others. She has fallen inlove with Mei. Her sister. Not by blood but by marriage. She knew Mei felt something for her but refused to show it to her.

What was she so afraid of?

"Perhaps that's a good thing that you don't."

X