~I see the way you look at me~

X
With that brief encounter with her new step sister really boiled Yuzu's blood. Stomping her feet with every step, she huffed. Hands bawled up into fists.

"Hmph! Who does she think she is?! She must really think I'm a fool or wants to make me look bad!" Yuzu's mind screamed. She stopped walking for a moment. Yuzu looked down. Her lips curled into a frown.

"Why does she think badly of me already? She doesn't even know me all that well...maybe if I-!" Yuzu paused mid thought.

"Wait. What the hell am I thinking?!"

A voice rang out.

"Yo yo Yuzucchi! What are you yellin about?"

It was Harumin.

Yuzu panicked. grinning. Standing up straight, Yuzu chuckled, nervously.

"Haha-Harumin! Good morning! It's nothing honestly-hehehe" she scratched the back of her head, playing it off that she was all fine and good.

Yuzu is such a bad liar.

Harumin raised a brow and crossed her arms, pouting.

"Honestly Yuzu..you think you would tell me whats wrong; I mean-" Harumin paused before raising her voice an octive.

"I am your best friend! Momma Harumin is always here for you!" She shouted.

Yuzu attack hugged her and huffed. Blushing madly.

"Harumin! I understand! But-" Yuzu loosened her hold on her best friend. Her voice, soft and pained a bit.

"I need to figure this out on my own but I know you're always here, cheering me on" she spoke. Her voice returning and a smile played across her lips.

Harumin smirked and sighed.

"Okay Yuzucchi but always remember I'm here."

Yuzu could always count on Harumin but right now; she needed to figure these feelings out on her own.

"I'm going to drop by the student council room and talk to her; see what Mei has to say" Yuzu thought, she excused herself from her friend but saying she need to do something; that lovely lame issue Yuzu loved to use.

Harumin would only smile and understand her best friend the best she could.

Yuzu was on her way. Quickly striding with every step she took. She reached her target and pushed the door open. Finding the person she knew would be there.

Mei.

X

"Mei, I need to talk to you-!"

"No. I do not wish to speak to you."

Ouch. Off to a bad start, Yuzu.

Yuzu winced. She then felt something strange happen. Her legs moved on their own. With a simple flick of her wrist, she closed the door.

Slam!

It echoed through the room causing Mei to jump a bit. She leaned against the desk as Yuzu was treading awfully close to her.

"Mei" Yuzu spoke up as she stopped dead in front of her step sister. She cupped the side of Mei's face.

The raven haired girl froze. Her breath hitched in her throat.

Yuzu parted her lips as to say something but the words would not dare come forth. She felt the girl against her push her back. Yuzu stumbled but caught herself.

"So is that it? You came here to say my name and waste my time? Why are you so stupid you can't take a simple order and leave me-!" Mei's world stopped. In that moment, she could only feel a pair of soft lips against hers in a heated challenge for dominance.

Yuzu's mind was shrouded in a haze of pink.

"Yes..I must be stupid to feel this way for you but when you put up your guard..it makes me want you more."

Thoughts buzzed over like a cloud of smoke, Yuzu picked Mei up and sat her on the desk. She slammed her hands down beside Mei's sides.

"Mm-m!" Mei hummed.

Her cheeks a bright shade of pink, Mei pulled away slightly from the blonde girl. Catching her breath, Mei watched Yuzu closely. The way she was acting was different.

It frightened her but.

Yuzu's eyes went wide as she noticed the panting Mei in front of her. Her uniform sweater rised up slightly exposing some skin. Her eyes half lidded and pink cheeks.

The blonde stumbled back and froze before gritting her teeth.

"Mei-I-I'm sorry!" She blurred out.

It excited her.

Mei slowly brought her hand to her lips. Finger tips tracing them. She eyed Yuzu, up and down. Slowly.

Turning on her heels, Yuzu dashed from the room, pulling the door open and slamming it behind her. She ran. She pushed her legs as far as they could go. Yuzu felt her chest, tighten. She needed to get away.

"How could I-What was I-what am I thinkin!" Yuzu screamed to herself. Her mind shouting and exploding from the situation at hand.

She just kissed Mei. She kissed her step sister! She picked her up and-! Oh god, Yuzu...you pervert...what are you thinking?

X