First Day💞

The sun was rising. Birds beginning to chirp; awaking anyone who heard their sweet song. Rays of light shinned into a dark bedroom. A figure still lying in bed was beginning to toss and turn.

A groan finally escaped the figure's lips.

"Ughh...Monday already?" the figure mumbled. Rising from a peaceful slumber. A girl moved some blonde strands of hair from her face. She looked around her bedroom and sighed.

Her first day of school was here. 

A knock was heard at her bedroom door. Blinking a few times, she heard a voice.

"Yuzu...honey, it's time to get up" spoke a woman from behind the bedroom door. 

"Okay mom. I'm awake" Yuzu groaned, receiving a soft giggle from her mother behind the closed door. She pushed the covers off of her and slowly began to rise from her bed. Not wanting to leave it, Yuzu mumbled to herself. 

"Early bird catches the worm my ass."

Yuzu began to strip her sleep wear off her slender form. She began to dress herself for the day. The new school uniform was quit...bland. So what does our Yuzu know best? She knows fashion. She smiled, grabbing a light pink dress shirt from her closet.

"Alright! Let's make ourselves look hot for those boys"

X

Finishing up with her make up, Yuzu finally stepped in front of the mirror and smiled a huge grin. She spun around a few times, chuckling to herself. 

She was ready to turn heads and take names.

Yuzu Okogi; first year of high school and an only child. Her mother was her world and so was her father. She lost her father at a young age but she pushed through the sadness and grief, wanting to be strong, not just for herself but for her mother.  Yuzu was very head strong and would never give up without a fight. She believed in always fighting for what you believe in; even if others were against you. But our dear Yuzu had a secret that no one knew.

"I've never had a boyfriend...I don't even know what love is but I have a good feeling about this new school; I'll take one day at a time" She whispered to herself. Yuzu closed her bedroom door and walked into the kitchen, she didn't see her mother anywhere. She blinked before noticing the bento box and a note on the table for her.

"Have a good first day, Yuzu~Love mom"

Yuzu smiled and grabbed her bento before slipping on her shoes. She walked out of the apartment door, closing it and locking it behind her. 

She was on her way now. Ready to take on the world that laid in front of her. 

The walk to school was calm walk. She enjoyed seeing the people walk along the side walks and cross walks on their way to work or school. Yuzu enjoyed walks. She loved being outside but she loved shopping more. 

She reached the school and blinked wildly.

"Wh-what?!? An all girl school?!?!" she screamed to herself. Yuzu whined and thought once more.

"This is my life now...no boys."

She could cry. 

"Um excuse me" spoke a voice from her left.

Blinking, Yuzu turned and noticed a girl with glasses, a clip board in hand was eyeing her up and down. She noticed a red band around her right upper arm. It read "Student Council".

"There is no cellphone use allowed here at Aihara Academy so I must take your phone" the girl spoke nervously.

Yuzu huffed and spoke up, "I just transferred here and I didn't know, can't you let this slide just once?" she asked. The girl shook her head and then pointed to Yuzu's outfit. 

"Also your uniform, make up, hair colour and jewelry; actually you're breaking all the dress code rules right now" she explained. Yuzu felt her temper rising to a boil. She soon spoke up again, a little louder this time.

"Really? dressing the way you want and wearing make up doesn't make up your grades or how you behave-!" she was cut off by a voice from behind her.

"Actually it does"

Yuzu turned around, her eyes drifted to a girl with a long black hair, her eyes were a purple, not too dark but not too light either. She also had a band around her arm which reaad Student Council but she heard voices mumbling all around her.

"That's the president"

"The student council president is here"

Yuzu blinked and then smirked, she began to approach her, calmly. 

"Well Miss student council president, me and you have totally different views on what makes school...well school" she began. Yuzu soon stopped moving and stood right in front of her. She placed her hands on her hips and then spoke up once more.

"So what do you have to say to that? Hm? Oh cat got your tongue-!" she was shell shocked. The president collided with her body. She felt her hands roaming her figure ever so slowly. The world around her was frozen. The president's hands found their way all over Yuzu's figure. She soon found what she was looking for. 

Yuzu's cellphone. She soon moved away from her target and walked away. 

"Let this be a lesson to you; I hope you understand that there are rules here and you must follow them." 

With that being said, Yuzu watched her walk away. She blinked and her cheeks were a light pink.

"Whoa...what was that about?!" she thought to herself.

This was just the beginning.

X

Besides being on the student council's radar, school was alright. Yuzu made a friend. Her name was Harumin Taniguchi. Yuzu and Harumin were alike in many ways. But Yuzu was pretty sure she had a boyfriend once before. But other then that, the two clicked very well. Harumin explained to Yuzu on their first encounter that most of the girls that attended this school were already engaged and had their whole lives planned out for them since birth. It was sad. These girls couldn't choose their happiness whether they wanted to or not. 

Yuzu felt sad for them. Even the student council president. 

"Hello? earth to Yuzu" spoke Harumin.

Yuzu blinked and blushed.

"S-sorry, my mind drifted else where" she confessed.

Harumin shook her head and smirked. 

Yuzu was thinking about earlier with the president. Their encounter played over and over in her head. She sighed and thought.

"Well she smelled good. Wait...What am I thinking?!" she scolded herself. Yuzu didn't want to think of this girl and the way she touched her. It was making her feel like she was going crazy.

How could this get any worse?