Da Ji also realised another truth of the world, that power, is what you should always seek. She understood that if Ying Yue could bring her up, Ying Yue could also destroy her. She decided to be Ying Yue's closest friend in the Qing Yu sect, until at least, she could be strong enough to stand on her own.

"Ah! Good morning Da Ji! Ying Yue lets out a stunning smile. Her small mouth and big eyes that makes her attractive enhances her innocent and cheerful personality, instantly causing people to fall in love with her. Ying Yue has grown up and become a beautiful woman. Her stunning figure is the dreams of other woman and will never be their goal. All of her sisters in the sect who see her are envious. They are not sure if it is due to cultivation that she has developed this way, or if it was inherited.

Nothing is too big or too small. It is almost as if she is a goddess.

"Da Ji, do you miss home?" Ying Yue asks with a tint of sadness.

"Ah...Sometimes I think of my parents, but there is nothing I can do. I've not formed my core unlike you, and am not allowed to leave the mountain..." Da Ji sadly reminisces.

"I feel like I will soon break into the next realm. I plan to join the disciples who are heading out to conduct the disciple selections and visit home once I enter the Origin realm. Do you want to come along? I want to see my husband and ask him why he hasn't come to pick me up yet!" Yue Ying asks and makes a cute angry face as she wonders why her dummy husband has not even visited her once.

Even her parents had visited her several times already! Why hasn't the dummy who taught her how to cultivate so she could join the sects has not visited her once!

"Ah?! Yes! I would like to join the disciple selections Yue jie!" Da Ji excitedly says.

"Ah then don't worry! I will ask master about it once I have a breakthrough!" Ying Yue says happily as she thinks about the punishments she would give Shang Shi when she found out that he did not miss her.

"Yue Jie, do you really like Shang Shi? You only met him once and he is rumoured to be a person who cannot cultivate..." Da Ji has asked this several times as she cannot believe that such a talented girl would like a useless person. She also does her best not to insult Shang Shi in front of Ying Yue as she knows that she will get angry every time someone calls her husband a useless wastrel.

Sometimes, boys from the other sects would come to look at Ying Yue out of curiosity and when her reputation of being an otherworldly beauty spread, they came to propose marriage but were refused by both her and her master. Eventually they started to scold Ying Yue for liking a useless, disabled wastrel and were brutally beaten by Ying Yue.

Of course, these boys were angry and complained to their masters or parents but nobody cared about it as there no serious damage was done and Ying Yue's master had already told everyone that Ying Yue's marriage is decided and will not change.

Ying Yue lets out a soft sigh...

*sigh*

"You will not understand...I am not talented...and everything I am today was given to me by my husband. He saved me when nobody else could." Ying Yue says emotionally.

Chapter 71 – Mo Di

The Empire is a nice place to live. That's what the rich and powerful says.

People are beautiful and money comes easily. The Empire laws are strict, but that's only if you are poor. Even if you are sick, doctors with divine skills appear occasionally to heal people for free. Nobody knows why, or who they are, but who cares?

Occasionally you will hear of people trying to become gods, but everyone knows that rubbish. At the most, you can pursue the martial arts and join jianghu. These people claim that they can become gods, but only one out of a hundred people become powerful enough to fly in the skies.