flash backs

Santiago: so your saying no calls for the week? Come on see I got a kid I got a family worried? Please!

Guard: I know ok I'm sorry but it's the rules write it's just a couple days you set up that meeting right? prepare come on be clean and upfront about why you wanna join these programs tell them why you have to get out early why you deserve to be free ok?

santiago: man you think i even have a chance at being free after what i did?

guard: i think everyone has a second chance at life your young you fucked up you where drinking right?

he nodded

guard: so say you got a problem and think rehab is a better place than prison ok just be smart word it out right but be real ok? but for now all you can do is write to communicate put extra stamps and it gets to them faster dont tell no one i said that

he nodded

santiago: thanks

he sat back on his bed and looked at there pictures together

santiago: fuck man..

he grabbed his notebook and started to write

mi vida

its weird to even write that haha your all mine again.. and i know this time will be the last time i want you forever i want this to be forever babe i love you and i always have i know i was stupid and acted stupid cuz of my emotions but aint no one perfect and im truly sorry for acting the way i have in the past.... i hope our next visit together is longer sorry for what happened shit sucks but im gonna get on these programs babe im doing it for alexandra and you i wanna be out to be able and see her take her first steps and say my name more clearly .. i wanna be free so i can be with you spoil you take care of you fuck all that working shit and i know you already we'll argue about it when i get out but you know ill win i get what i want baby.. im sorry i cant call you but im gonna try my best to get on the phone hope you guys made it home safe and i hope your weeks going good.. i love you so much babe i miss you so much .. ay dont forget to send me my pictures ill pay you back soon dont worry haha.. well i gotta go i love you babe..

santi..

he sealed the letter and sent it out.. while he thought everything was good..

creeper: i find it weird that your sister trapped santi to have his kid

grumpy looked at them crazy

javier: haha fool you didnt know?

grumpy: wait what!

creeper: hahaha what the fuck

javier: bet you fucking anything homie took your sister as a side hoe cuz you got with emma now shes pregnant and he has emma and look at you?

he went to take his phone out javier took it

javier: you wont be needing that

grumpy: look ill disappear ok ill leave! just fuck come on!

creeper: naw i gotta make sure you fucking disappear i have a granddaughter i dont need a sick fuck like you in my street bitch

grumpy: i aint like that!!

javier: like we beleive you shit sit tight its gonna be a long drive ese

he sat back mad

evelyn ran to santiagos house and knocked like crazy

moises: hey? what are you doing here?

evelyn: your dad took my brother and i wanna know why!

nicole heard her and opened the door