What happened on the date

Cameron's P.O.V

  We left the house and headed down to the pier. Veronica said that she want to ride her skate board. I said okay even though I really didn't want to go on a skate board while heading down hill at some point. We got to the pier and played some games. We played ring toss, a game were a had to knock over a bottle using a baseball, making basketballs go into a hoop, and a bunch of other games. So far Veronica has won one plush unicorn, two teddy bears,a plush dog, and a cat plush. "Your pretty good at these games." I told Veronica. "Thanks." Veronica said.

  We sat down at a bench. "Veronica?" I said. "Yeah?" Veronica said. "What did you mean when you said you might like someone?" I asked. "I like you, and I like being here on earth. But, I have to go home. Don't tell Chloe I told you but, if she doesn't go back she can't rule the planet." Veronica told me. "So you have two feelings. Stay on Earth, or go home." I said. Veronica nodded. Then Veronica looked super happy. "What?" I asked. She pointed behind me. I turned and saw a roller coaster. "No, I don't like roller coasters." I said. "Oh, okay." Veronica said. She looked kind of sad. Dang it, the guilt. "Just this once wouldn't hurt." I said.

   We put the stuffed animals in those rental lockers to store your stuff in, we had to rent four. When we got to the line was short. We got on and the safety bar was put over us. I felt like passing out. "Are you sure your okay?" Veronica asked. I nodded my head. Then it started. We got shot up and then reached a drop. We swerved to the left then went up and then dropped. Then another drop. We swerved to the right. Then the next thing I saw made me freak out. A loop! "Stop the ride!" I yelled. Veronica sent a Shock wave through the ride stopped. "What's wrong?" Veronica asked me. "I have a fear of roller coasters." I said.

  "I'm sorry." Veronica said. "No it's my fault, I decided to go on." I said. Later on some people came to get every one off the ride. We got the stuffed animals from the lockers and headed back to the house. Every one was coming home too. Chase and Reyna had stopped at the market to buy stuff to make smores. We went outside and saw Chloe and Sunny.

  We made smores and then every one went back to there own houses. I hope that Veronica doesn't leave. I thought then went to sleep.