Powers

Chloe's P.O.V

  We followed Cameron to a room filled with humans. "This is our homeroom." Cameron said. The first class was math, me and the others didn't listen because we would soon go back to our planet and all of this wouldn't matter. We walked to a giant building. "This is the gym. This is second period, P.E." Cameron said.

  Us and some other kids were put in the center of the room. Then the other kids each got a dodge ball and threw them at us. "This is going to be easy." Jace said.

  "I swear if you use your power I will kill you." I told Jace.

  "This one time." Jace asked.

  "They did attack, I guess you can." I said. Jace smiled. He started to hit players and ended the game in less than thirty seconds.

  "Wow! How did you do that?" Cameron asked.

   "I'm very good at this game." Jace said.

  We went through some more classes and we reached the last period. "This is the art class." Cameron said.

  "Is this going to be important for a human to learn live life?" I asked.

  "Not really unless you want to be an artist. Also why did you say human? You could have said us because we are all human." Cameron said.

  "Yes. We are humans." I said.

  In art class we worked on a drawing of any crystal or gem we wanted. "Why are you still following me? School is over." Cameron said because we were walking in the same direction.

  "We are going home." Veronica told him.

  We kept walking but when we were going to open the door to our home we saw Cameron going into a house next to ours. "Great. He can spy on us during school and after." Chase said.

  "It won't be that bad." Veronica said. We went to the beach and sat down trying to work on the engine for the escape pod.

  "Hello. My name is Sunny. Welcome to the neighborhood." A girl with short brown hair, green eyes, and our age said smiling and holding out a plate.

  "What are these?" Chase asked.

  "Chocolate chip cookies." Sunny smiled. Chase shrugged and ate one. I  put my  watch near it.

  "Seems safe." I said reading my  watch.

  "Of course it's safe, unless you got allergies to any ingredients." Sunny told us.

  "Where do you live?" Veronica asked.

  "I'm right next door." Sunny said then skipped back over to a blue house.

  "She seems nice." Chase said.

   "How is the engine doing?" Jace asked me.

   "We are out of fuel so for right now we need to find more fuel or another source of energy." I told him.

   "I think we should work inside. People are staring." Jace said. There was humans staring at us as we messed around with the engine.

  "Good idea." I said.

  "I don't think we can go to school every day with the same clothes on all the time." Chase said.

   "I think we should go get some food, clothes, and other stuff we might need." I said.

  "But how? We can't take stuff. If only we could turn invisible." Jace said.

  "Remember Nancy, she could turn invisible." I heard Veronica say but I couldn't see her.

  "Veronica. Where are you?" I asked looking around.

   "I'm right here sitting on the couch in front of you." Veronica said but I still could not see her. The guys couldn't because they were looking around. We all looked at the couch and a few moments later Veronica was visible again.

  "So that's your power, invisibility?" Chase said.

  "I guess so." Veronica shrugged.

  "Well I guess we could go to the store now. Can you make things you touch turn invisible?" I asked. Veronica put her hand on the couch and it disappeared. "Okay, cool. Let's go get something." I said.

  We went to a store and filled a shopping cart with stuff then we all put a hand on the shopping cart and Veronica turned us invisible. When we got home we put our stuff away. We had taken food, clothes, books, and a bean bag chair. "Isn't this wrong to be stealing?" Chase asked.

   "No. We aren't from this planet so we aren't under the human law." I said.

   "Do you miss our planet?" Jace asked.

   "Yeah. Remember Arnold? He had the power of making fire." I said.

   "Yeah I remember him." Veronica said.

   "Veronica! Your hands!" I yelled. Veronica's hands were on fire! Jace grabbed her and ran to the ocean.

  When they came back in Veronica's hands weren't on fire any more. "Interesting." I said.

  "How was that interesting?" Veronica asked me. I scanned her with my watch, which side now that she had powers I could tell which one she had.

  "Power mimic. A rare power that allows you to use any power you have seen." I read.

  "Wow, your powerful." Chase said.

  "And we grew up around hundreds of different powers." Jace said.

  "How do we know if this is true?" Veronica asked me.

  "Use my power on Jace." I said. Then before we knew it Jace was waving. "So I do have mimic power." Veronica said.

  "Powers?!" A voice said outside. We turned to see Cameron outside the sliding door.

  "We really need to put up the curtains." I mumbled.