Dance

Chloe's P.O.V

  We woke up in the morning and got ready. It turns out that Maggy had also bought nice clothes for the guys. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Jace said. "Morning." Sunny said. Her hair was in a braid that was on her right shoulder and had some flowers in her hair. "You look pretty." I told Sunny. "You look pretty too." Sunny smiled at me. I was wearing purple wedges and my hair was up in a bun. There was another knock. I got the door this time. "Hey guys." John said. "Where is Veronica?" Cameron asked. "Sorry I took a while." Veronica said coming down the stairs.  Her hair had two braids that met in the middle then were tied together and the rest of her hair was put into a messy, but in a pretty way, bun. "You look beautiful." Cameron told Veronica. "I didnt want to wear any fancy shoes." Veronica said. We all looked and saw that she was wearing blue converse that matched  her dress.

  We headed to the school around twelve. "I cant belive twe got the whole day off." I said. "The school still is covered by snow, but the gym is okay." Sunny said. We went inside the school and headed into the gym.

                                                John's P.O.V

  We went inside the gym and there was already people inside. "I can't dance." Jace said. "Come on, let's dance. You can try, and if you dont like to dance we can hang out by the food." I told Jace. We were dancing for about ten minutes before Tiffany came uo to us. "Are you two together?" Tiffany asked. We didnt answer. "That's an obvious sign that they are together." A girl laughed. "You two will never fit in." Tiffany laughed then walked away. "Can we get pizza?" Jace asked. "Sure." I said and then we headed over to where the food was.

"Is there something wrong with us?" Jace asked. "No, Tiffany is just being a pain in the neck." I told Jace. We ate each ate a slice of pizza then went back to dancing.

                                                 Chase's P.O.V

  "Hello Chase." A voice said from behind me. "Hi Reyna. I didnt know you were coming to the dance." I told Reyna. Reyna is a girl that i became friends with. "I'm dissapointed that yesterdays game was canceled." Reyna said. Reyna plays on the schools basket ball team. "Did you come here with any one?" I asked Reyna. "Nope. I came by myself." Reyna said. "Now it is time for the first slow dance for the dance." The guy who was playing the music said. "Wanna dance?" I asked Reyna. "Why not." Reyna said smiling.

  Reyna looked pretty. Her hair was loose and fell around her shoulders, she was wearing a black dress and black combat boots. "Cool boots." I said. "Thanks, you look nice today." Reyna said.

                                        Sunny's P.O.V

  I sat down on a chair all alone during the slow dance. "You look sad." Chloe said sitting next to me. "No one wants to dance with me." I told Chloe. "There is going to be another slow dance at the end, i'm sure someone will dance with you." Chloe told me. "What about you?" I asked. "I dont really fall in love." Chloe said. "You dance with someone as just friends." I told Chloe. "In that case, do you want to dance?" Chloe asked holding out her hand. "Yes." I said.

                                            Cameron's P.O.V

  "Do you want to dance?" I asked Veronica. "Yeah." Veronica said. We went to dance. "I'm not really sure how to dance." Veronica told me. "I'll show you how." I said. "Look at what everyone else is doing." I said. Veronica looked around and then she put her hands on my shoulders. I put my hands on her waist. "You humans dance strange." Veronica told me. "Then why are you smiling?" I asked. We were bothing leaning in closer to each other. Then the song ended and we back away.

  The rest of the dance we were having a lot of fun. "Okay everyone, last slow dance tonight." The guy who was playing the music said. Everyone went back to dancing with someone. We were dancing for a little bit. "Do you want to head back now?" Veronica asked me. "Yeah, it's almost the end of the dance." I said.

  We left the dance and headed home. "Did you like the dance?" I asked. "Yes, you humans are pretty cool." Veronica said. I was going to head to my house but i stopped. "Wait, Veronica." I said. Veronica turned around. "What happened?" She asked me. I didnt answer for a few seconds but then i kissed Veronica on the lips. We kissed for about five seconds. We seperated. "What was that?" Veronica asked. "That is something that happens of you are on a date. Dont tell the others about this." I said. "My lips are sealed." Veroinca smiled at me. Then we went inside our houses.

                                                Jace's P.O.V

  We left the dance and went home. When we opened the door we saw Veronica sitting on the couch in her pajamas. Her face was red. "Are you okay?" Sunny asked. "Yeah, im fine." Veronica said smiling. Once Sunny left, Chloe went to say bye to Sunny, and John left, Veronica asked me something. "What is it called when somone puts their lips on yours?" Veronica asked. "It's called a kiss. Wait, did someone kiss you?" I asked. "Cameron kissed me. Im not supposed to tell anyone but i just wanted to know what happened." Veronica said smiling.

  I went to sleep later that night wondering if John would have tried to kiss me.