Jimin blinked at you, glancing over at the group uncertainly when he realized you were finished talking. Yoongi sniffed loudly and swiped at his cheeks. "Kiss her you dumbass," he said loudly, making everyone laugh. And Jimin did as he was told, smiling softly. He cupped your cheeks in his hands and brushed your remaining tears away with his thumbs before leaning in and pressing his lips carefully against yours. The kiss was sweet, tender, and slightly salty, both of you tasting a bit like the tears you had shed as you spoke.

He pulled back slightly to press his forehead against yours when he had finished and then he pulled the box from his pocket and opened it. Hoseok let out a sob as you each pulled a ring from the box and slid them onto each other's fingers, kissing once more when you had finished.

"Since we can't get married we wanted to do something to show our love for each other," you said, addressing the room again now, Jimin's fingers threaded through yours. You looked at the rest of the boys as you spoke, but your kitten had eyes only for you, his gaze lingering on your face, a low purr rumbling in his chest. "We know that this doesn't mean anything legally and the rings are only symbolic - but it means the world to us. Sorry we sprung this on you guys and made you sit through it, I just-" you looked at him to find his eyes already on yours and you smiled, brushing your fingers over his cheek lovingly. "I wish I could tell the world how special he is."

Hoseok suddenly let out a loud sob, dropping his face into his hands and everyone glanced over at him. "Hobi hyungie, what is it? Aren't you happy?" Taehyung asked him softly, leaning in and speaking close to his ear. Hoseok nodded, pulling his hands back and trying to speak, but it came out all in broken sobs.

"I'm - so h-happy for - you guys," he cried, still covering his face as Taehyung rubbed his back, glancing at you nervously. "I f-feel like such a c-coward for not doing the same," he sobbed, making his hybrid frown and pull his hands away from his face.

"Hoseok," Tae said sharply, making the boy look at him suddenly, his sobs pausing in shock at the way the hybrid addressed him. Taehyung scowled at him. "Stop. I'm happy the way things are. You aren't a coward. I love you." Hoseok's bottom lip quivered again and Tae drew the man against his chest, holding him tightly as he sniffled and cried. You watched the interaction and Jimin slid his arm around your waist, pulling you against his side. You smiled.

"Do you guys remember when we went to the amusement park? Hoseok kissed Taehyung and when we got home Jimin asked me if we could kiss like that," you said, smiling at the memory.

"Y-you wanted to be like us?" Hoseok asked, swiping at his face and blinking up at you.

"She said no," Jimin chuckled, leaning in to kiss your cheek. You blushed.

"I was just afraid to ruin what we had," you mumbled in embarrassment.

"I know baby," he said, squeezing you. Hoseok swallowed and turned back to Taehyung.

"What do you want Tae?" He asked him quietly.

"There is almost nothing I would change hyung - just - don't be afraid to kiss me in public. Who cares, we're happy and nobody else matters," the dog said happily. Hoseok nodded and hugged him tightly, planting a big kiss on his mouth and making the dog's tail thump happily against the chair.

Yoongi was looking down at the table in thought. The room fell into gentle chatter and you stepped away from Jimin to go sit next to the dark cat. "Yoongi? What is it?" You asked him softly. He glanced up at you and gave you a sad smile.

"I just wish I was as brave as the two of you. I wish I didn't need a collar to hold hands with a human in public. I wish you didn't have to do this instead of getting married." He sighed deeply. "But I'm so happy for you. And I'm going to work harder to not care about what people think. I want to make her happy."

You ruffled his ears and smiled at him. "I'm sure you do make her happy, kitty. Just don't be scared to show her how you feel." He swallowed and nodded.

"I gotta go. Congratulations," he said, giving you a brief hug. He went to Jimin and hugged him as well, the once hateful cats smiling brightly at each other. "You better be good to her house cat. I'll still kick your ass if you aren't." Jimin smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Yoongi hyung," he said softly.

Everyone trickled out and when it was just Jimin he crossed the room to you slowly, sliding his hands over you when he reached you and lowering his mouth to your shoulder. "I meant every word baby," he mumbled, his lips glancing off your neck as he spoke. You shivered and nodded as he began to press gentle kisses along your throat, moving toward your mouth slowly, taking his time.

"I did too kitten. I love you."

His lips finally found yours and he kissed you deeply, spreading his fingers over your back as he tugged your body against his, inhaling deeply through his nose as he moved his lips against yours. He parted your lips and slid his tongue into your mouth, slipping it over yours without urgency - he was taking his time with you and it sent a shiver down your spine. Your hands slid to tangle in his soft blue hair as you met his tongue with yours, moaning softly into his open mouth. He continued to kiss you until you were panting with excitement, your body quivering against his and then he pulled back and looked at you.

This was your favorite way to look at him - between kisses when his cheeks were flushed and his already full lips were even more swollen with kisses, his pretty eyes were half lidded and his tail swished lazily behind him. As his eyes slid over your face a grin spread over his, parting his lips and squishing his cheeks to turn his eyes into crescents - the picture of happiness. He kissed you once more, softly, purring as he did so.

"I love you too, y/n."

-

-

And I guess that's the end you guys!

Thank you so much for reading, for voting, for commenting and saying nice things to me. I'm glad you liked this story - sorry if the ending isn't everything you wanted it to be, I'm bad at finishing things but I really wanted to complete this and focus on other stuff. I'll consider an epilogue at some point if you have any remaining questions, but for now I have nothing else to say here.

As I've mentioned before, I purple the hell out of you.

Please check out Yoongi's spinoff/companion story if you haven't! Please also look forward to Jungkook's spinoff, titled Bunny Baby, coming super soon -

In fact, I plan on posting the next chapter of Colder Kitten tomorrow and the first chapter of Bunny Baby the next day!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Psst...keep reading 😉