END

It was as if Shadow had never existed. Team Sonic kept on fighting Dr. Eggman like always, protecting the village and eating at Meh Burger once in a while. Like the Team was doing right now.

"Nothing like the cheap flavor of fake avocado", Knuckles said as he took a bite from his hamburger.

"just like the fake government theory we all live in, but we can't do anything about it or our society will collapse", Sticks was having a salad, still nor fresh enough but at least it wasn't any meat.

"Has anyone wonder what type of meat we are eating? Like we are animals, I wonder where did this meat come-", Tails actually took a moment to look at his burger but his thoughts were interrupted by Sonic.

"Look, Amy is coming!"

"Wow Amy, you late? That's new", Sticks had a teasing smile and Knuckles already knew this was a sign.

"Maybe a boyfriend kept her from coming~", Knuckles teased, Sonic sighed in annoyance and Tails stopped overthinking things and took a bite from his burger again.

"You know it not like that Knuckles", even Amy didn't know why she was getting nervous. She knew for a fact that there was nothing going own between her or any other guy in town.

"Besides I don't have time"

"Let's see if you have time once Shadow comes back", Sonic even teased her and Amy blushed instantly making everyone in the table laugh. Even her, and in all honesty, Amy would never change this moment for everything in the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After another day of working hard, Team Sonic went back to their perspectives homes. The night was beautiful, and as Amy was making her way through the forest to get home, she felt something. This sense was familiar, she had felt it before. She followed her senses and walked a bit more.

Under the moonlight, Amy found a hurt Shadow in the ground holding a Chaos Emerald. This felt like deja vu, however, Amy didn't have the time to think things through and decided to carry Shadow to her home. It began to rain heavily, but Amy made it in one peace to her home. She places Shadow on her bed and put the Chaos Emerald right next to him. She healed his wounds and dried his fur, then she went back to the kitchen to prepare some warm soup for when he wakes up. Enough time for her thinks things through.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey sleeping beauty, enjoyed your sleep?"

"Indeed, I did", Shadow felt nostalgic as well. It had been a while since he left her and he had missed her so much. So much that it hurt.

"Good because I made soup and your favorite cookies", Amy smiled as they both took a seat on her sofa.

"Are you...not angry?", A couple of months Shadow was away, this was what was worrying him the most. Amy's rejection. He left her only with a note so it would only be normal for her to be angry but instead, she was calm. At this point, Shadow didn't know if this reaction of her was actually worse than being angry.

" You are an idiot!", Amy yelled at him and Shadow actually moved at her sudden explosion. "You don't you know how I felt during this pasts months? If you didn't come back... it felt like I would never stop crying when I thought about you but I decided to think things over. But nothing I could solve the problem. All I could do was act foolishly. What on earth I have done? So I made up my mind last night...and I decided to wait for you. Even when I become an old woman I would still have waited for you. But as soon as I decided that...you came back...It took a lot of effort to make that decision, you idio-"

Amy couldn't finish her sentence as Shadow grabbed her by waits and kissed her deeply. Shadow could taste her wet lips, due to her crying. Still, she tasted sweet, like vanilla, like his favorite cookies. Something he could never get tired of. He felt her kissing him back, and he was completely submerged in this moment. Now that he was finally with Amy, now that there was no a single doubt in their hearts, they could finally be together.

"I didn't know you were the sensible type", Amy smiled at him, a sense of peace finally in her heart and after so long, she finally found that thing she had been looking for years. Shadow was that someone, he completed her and vise versa. Shadow knew that Amy was the one meant for him. There was no doubt about it, she was definitely the one he wanted to be with forever; and although they were still new in the topic of love, they knew they could learn from each other and their mistakes. Shadow held Amy's hand and kissed them delicately. Their journey of struggles was coming to an end and they were ready to began another one full of surprises. 

"I have feelings too you know Amy", Shadow finally knew what was the emotion he was feeling a year ago, that strange feeling that had overtaken him ever since he met Amy...happiness. Amy smiled, touching her forehead with him, closing her eyes as if the only thing she wanted was to feel his soul.

"Sorry...wrong impression"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                                        Wrong Impressions, The End

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:

Thank you every one who gave up a little of their time to read this. If you have to keep up with the story since 'First Impressions' then I have nothing more to say than thank you so much for being this patient and supporting this by voting and commenting. Shadow's and Amy's story have come to an end in the best way possible I could describe. Now that I notice, this is probably my first story in which Amy and Shadow end up together happily. Thank you again for the support and I hope to see you soon with other stories I have in mind. Maybe a Modern Sonic story will be up next!

Thank you~