p/n - chapter 7

P/N-pets name
(Also you can choose if you want it to be a dog or cat)

|Nate|
Her house was in the woods, I wonder if she got water out here. "Do you get water all the way out here?" "Yeah, I don't know how they did it but they got it out here. The person who lived here before me I think did it." "Do you have a job?" "Yeah I work at a record shop. OH! You know I always wanted to make songs and play music? It came true!" "Wow that's amazing y/n!" We got to her house and I see p/n in the window. "Omg you still have p/n!" "Yeah! He/she missed you a lot!" We get out of the car and go in the house. P/n sniffs me and than jumps on me purring/barking and licking me face. "Oh I missed you to buddy!" I smiled a little. P/n replied by meowing/barking. Y/n yawned and said " we should go to bed. Its getting late it's around 11: 30pm." "Yeah"  "you can sleep on the bed nate, I'll sleep on the couch" she said looking at the couch. Now I know that couch is uncomfortable, I tried to sleep on it before and I couldn't fall asleep. "No you sleep in your bed and I'll sleep on the couch" "No Nate" "Yes you need it more" "No" "Yes" "No!" "Yes!" "THAN HOW ABOUT WE BOTH SLEEP ON THE BED TOGETHER!" Nate yelled. We both went silent. Y/n blushed. I could tell even though she was trying to hide it. "nOt lIkE ThAt i mEaN- " Yeah I know" We agreed that we both will stay on are own sides. Y/n was in the bathroom getting ready for bed while I was in bed thinking. Did y/n get hotter? Wait wtf where did that come from. No we are just friends. Though this thing inside of me always had feelings for y/n but I never could show them. I never showed it cause I was afraid that if I said I like her, it would end our friendship if she doesn't like me back. I turned to face the wall and grabbed my phone. I got a text from my manager saying where did I go, I text back saying I'm staying at y/n's for a while. Then put my phone back and turned the lights off. I heard y/n get out of the bathroom and crawled in bed. " goodnight nate" "Goodnight y/n." Y/n was facing the wall and I turned around to face her.

|y/n|
It was really cold in my house, so I was shaking that crazy. It Usually gets really cold in my house. than all of a sudden Nate wraps his arms around my waist. I didn't know if he was awake or not, I tense up by his touch, but relaxed after a bit. he was warm, so I stopped shaking. I could hear Nate breathing which calmed me a lot. I went to sleep right away cause of  how tired I was.