the past

A/N this is some background story to the story hope you enjoy❤

When I was a kid i had a friend and his name was Nathan, Nathan Feuerstein. Me and him where named the "weird kids" In school cause we would never talk to anyone except each other. We would tell everything to each other. And one day he came to school sad, and I was so confused until he told me that his mom died. I was heart broken cause he had to deal with that. After school we would go to this tree in the middle of nowhere (they lived in the country)
We would always talk at that tree for hours and hours.
Y/N "you know one day I bet you'll become a rapper"
Nate "No I won't I suck at raping"
Y/N "No you do not! You are the best rapper in the world nate"
Nate "Your so sweet Y/N, I don't know what I would do without you. "
Y/N "Me too"
When we got older, we were in 12th grade and Nathan told me that he was leaving. I started to cry and he hugged me and said "please don't cry Y/N" "I'm sorry, I know you just want to rapper and do something with it."
Before he left we both got a tattoo of (I don't know I made it up lol here's a pic)

"Before he left we both got a tattoo of (I don't know I made it up lol here's a pic)

On are left shoulder so if we ever see each other again.
Nate "Y/N I'll never forget about you, I promise. "
Y/N "I'll never forget about you to Nathan. "
As I saw him leave probably for forever.
I went back to the tree and sat next to it and looked at the moon hopeing Nate is doing well.