found again - chapter 6

|y/n|
Ran to the forest. I heard Nate yelling but it was pretty far away so I couldn't hear it. Branches were breaking behind me but pretty far away. After running for not that long, I got into the field and saw the tree. I can't hear Nate, but I kept running. I got to the tree and sat there facing the field, I had time to think now. He does remember me. I saw nate running over to the tree then stopped halfway. I stand up and we met eyes again. He started walking towards me.

|Nate|
When we met eyes I knew it was her, she was alive, I was right. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. seeing her again was a dream came true. But where was she all this time? Why didn't she called me after her family died? Why did she run away? You know what I don't care, she's back, and that's all that matters. But I still don't believe its her you know? I just look at her once and thought it was her and followed her but let's not worry about that now. When I was at the tree I knew it was her, but still in shock I said something. "Y/n?" "Nathan?" "Omg" I ran to her and jumped on her and hugged her. I saw her tattoo on her shoulder and I think she saw mine to. " you were still here the whole time?" " Yes" "Why didn't you look or call me after... You know. "  "you were doing music and making songs and I didn't want to disrupt you doing that. You are better without me in your life." "What? Y/n I need you in my life. Everything is going wrong and-" "I just wanted to see you one last time nate. You can go back now."      
"Go back! Are you crazy? I just found my best friend after fucking 4 years! And you're telling me to go back! No! If I'm leaving I'm leaving with you."
"Nate no leave... You bet-" Y/n started crying. " Nate I really haven't had human contact in years.  My only friend is a girl at a record store and I only see her once every couple months I go to the store." I let go of the hug before a while ago, so I just went up to her and huged her again and she cried in my shoulder. "It's okay y/n I'm here now, you know I've been through things to like losing my mom." I say while cupping her face and wiping her tears away. "Yeah that was a sad day" "But you know what made it better?" "What?" "You silly" I made he laugh a little. "I haven't laughed in so long. Thank you Nate" "Your welcome" We broke the hug and I said "um can I sleep at your place?  I really don't want to sleep at a hotel. It was dark outside by now, so you can't see much. "Yeah that's fine" "Okay" I said. We started walking to our cars and went to the house.

A/n sorry, I missed today's oh, I'm gonna be doing one chapter, I know I said 2, but I'm sorry I'm lazy. I hope you joy and
                      See you soon! ❤