chilly - chapter 2

(In this story Nate is 22 and same with you just so you know)

|Y/n|
Today was really chilly outside. The season is now changing to fall and it's getting cold already. I decided to run out to do some errands. I have a hoodie and some leggings on with my favorite pair of air Force 1 shoes on. I get to my old car and start it. I'm not to far away from a target so it will be quick. When I get to target I get some dog food/cat food (if you want a cat or dog in the story) some milk, eggs, cereal, ect. After target I went to my favorite store in the whole world a record store. I love records so I have  a lot. I walk in the store to see the only person that knows I'm alive. "Hey Abby! Any new records come in today? " "Hey y/n! And yeah! We finally got that NF record that you wanted!" "seriously!? i've been looking for that forever!!!" "I know you talk about him 24/7." "Oof yeah I do but you know I talk a lot." "Yeah you do." "Well I'm going to look around and buy the NF record." "Ok"
I went looking around a bit and found an Eden vinyl and bought that to. "Bye Abby!" "Bye y/n!"
I get home and run to my room and take the NF record out and played it. I'm so happy that I got one.  While listening to the music I take out a piece of paper and start to think what I should write to Nate. I still know his address he gave it to me before he left. Let's hope he still lives there. I start writing without him knowing it's me. I write " to the place where you used to go back then. There you will fine something." I put the paper into a envelop and wrote his address on it. I than put it on my desk. It was around 8pm so I got my pajamas on and went on Netflix and watched a movie till I fell asleep.

A/n sooo sorry about the wait I just needed time to think this story through but now I know what I'm doing with the story. And yes I'm now gonna start making more chapters. Thank you guys for reading to I have like 300 reads! Thanks u guys! ❤love y'all and see u soon.