time - chapter 5

|y/n|
Today is the concert! So he must have gotten the letter by now. The concert is at 8 pm, so I have lots of time. I pick out my outfit for the day.

But first, I will take a shower, I start playing music while I get in the shower, though I memorized all the songs

But first, I will take a shower, I start playing music while I get in the shower, though I memorized all the songs. I started rapping in the shower to notepad, I did the whole song in one go! after that I got out of the shower, so now it is 10:30 am. I take long showers. After getting dressed, I want to go watch TV and turn the TV on and watch the news. I got bored of watching the news, so I went on my phone to watch youtube for the rest of the day till the concert.

(Time skipyyyyy)

It is currently 7 PM, and I'm already at the place is. I want to be early so I can see him better up front, i've been waiting for a bit, and people are coming in now. it's now 7:30 PM, and I'm really glad the concert is inside cause it was freezing outside. I'm in the front but not too close, cause I don't want to him to see my face. I look at my phone and it is 7:59 PM exactly and there is a lot of people here, maybe like 300 - 350 people. Now it's 8 PM and the music started playing. everyone was yelling and screaming, then he came out and time stopped for me. Me seeing that face I never thought I would see again. He started rapping, and I came back to reality. he was jumping and getting everyone hyped. I started jumping too with everyone rapping and myself with my hood up. He did some more songs that everyone loved. After the concert was almost done he stared talking. "Thank you guys for coming out today, it really means a lot. I've been going through some shit but you guys make me feel better." I smiled "everyone have a good night! Real music!" Everyone yell then screamed for him and he looked around at his fans and by this time my hood was off so you can see my face. Than we made eye contact. Time stopped again and we looked at each other like we found something we loss. Than he walked to a guard and told him to follow me. I could tell this by him looking at me and started walking to me off stage. I pushed my way through the crowd. I thought of a new plan while going through the crowd. We are really close to the tree we used to go to so ill bring him there somehow. I'll get in my car and he will probably follow me. I ran as fast as i could to the door and pushed it open than ran to my car  I looked behind me and 3 guards were following me. I made it to my car and saw Nate running to his car. I backed my car up and saw Nate doing the same. "It's working!" I said while I drove away with him following me. We are in the country, so no police cars should be around, so I drove pretty fast. There's a forest by where the tree is in the open field so I would have to run in the forest, then run in the open area to get to the tree. I droved and went on the side of the road. Nate was pretty far away, so I jumped out and... (To the next chapter!)

A/n GET CLIFF HANGERDDD (is that a word?😂)  I had to stop at there. It was getting too long I'm sorry, but you just gonna have to wait until next chapter oof. Till then
                                     See you soon! ❤

P. S. Don't kill me😂