Chapter 4

Hi I'm back peoples! First thank you everyone who supported me I love all of you! Also sorry if updates get a little slow. Now enough of this on with the chapter!

Percy's POV

When I got home I saw my mom and Paul asleep on the couch. The TV was on playing some old movie so I guess they fell asleep watching it. It had been a long day so i decided to hit the sack early.

After I had gotten dressed or undressed sat down int he chair by my window. I swear I saw something out there but it had been got just as fast I as i saw it. I don't know what it was a hell hound maybe? No it had been to small to be that but what was it? That little voice in the back of my head was telling my I need to look into this but I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Knowing that I wont be able to sleep I went to the bathroom to IM Annabeth. At first I thought about not telling her what I saw today, but then i realized how mad she would be if I didn't tell her and it ended up being something really important.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow accept my offering." I watched the water shimmered and Annabeth's face appeared in it.

"Seaweed Brain don't do that you scared me!' She exclaimed putting a hand on her chest.

"Sorry wise girl wont happen again." I said smiling. It hadn't been that long but it felt like forever and a day ago that I last saw her.

"Whats wrong Percy? You wouldn't call at ten o'clock at night if something hadn't gone wrong. Wait, don't tell me you already got kicked out of school."

"No I did not get kicked out but something did happen today." I then quickly told her about what happened when I went swimming going into detail about the fish and my conversation.

"So you called to tell me that a fish wouldn't stop calling you My Lord?"

"Yes but then something else happened," Then I told her about the wolf I saw.

"It could have just been your imagination but I'll look into it. Now it's getting late and I would like to get some sleep and you should to. Bey seaweed brain"

"Bey wise girl."

As I got in bed again I swear I saw something outside my window but this time it wasn't a wolf but a human shape.

Bella's POV

I couldn't help but watch the new kid's-Percy's- house that night. I most likely looked like some sort of creepy stalker, but you would do the same thing if he was living next door. We had agreed that one of the Cullen's would watch over Percy's house at night to make sure 'nothing funny happens' and 'to keep me safe'.

"Should I be jealous?" Edward asked I as he jumped gracefully into my bedroom.

"No. He means nothing to my compared to you." I told him'

"That's good to hear."

"Where did he go earlier?" It had been driving me crazy ever scenes he left.

"We can't be one hundred percent sure because he went on the wolves territory. Don't worry Bella we will find out what he is and what he's doing here before the years over. I promise." All I could do was nod.

Wow would you look at that I updated! Again thank you for your support I love you guys for it. Sorry it was short but be happy you got something. I may not be able to update till after Thanksgiving, but I hope to update again at lest two more times between now and Christmas. Also I have already posted Percy Jackson the New Wizard. So till next time peoples!