Chapter 1O

Bella's POV

"Why don't we just leave them alone? They haven't done anything to us." I said for the million time.

"For once I agree with the human. We don't know what they are, they don't know what we are as far as we know, they haven't tried anything, but we've been all but stalking them. And you wondered why their so cross with us." Blinking I wipped around to face the blond vampire.

"That's the thing we don't know what they are. They could be dangerous." Edward snapped back.

"But we don't know that. They could be looking for a place to settle down in just like you. They've yet to make a move so why should we worry about them?" I put in.

Honestly why were he and Alice making such a big deal of them being here? Even with their nosieness Percy had been really nice, other then his outburst at school today. And Thalia..... Well she didn't seem like the kindest person ever, but Percy defended her so she couldn't be that bad. I would have told the cops (a.k.a my dad) if I thought someone was stalking me or my friends then got a restraining order.

"But I like them! Oh, I hope I can met Percy's girlfriend sometime, I wonder if Thalia's with anyone...." OK now I know why Alice wont leave them alone.

"OK how about this. If either of them do something that can be considered deadly, or dangerous to others, we confront them. Until then we just leave them be. That way everbody's happy." Thank you Esme.

Percy's POV

"Did you have to be so rude to them? All they said was hi before you were lashing out on them." I asked from my spot on the floor.

"I could say the same to you. You sounded like you were about to kill them. It gave a hard blow to my ego and pride, to have to have you stick up for me." Thalia shot back as she started digging though my box of stuff I hadn't unpacked yet.

"First off I had a reason for saying what I did, you didn't. Second, you seemed rather geatful I defended you like that at school." I smirked at the glare she sent my way.

"I don't have a as to what you are talking about Captain Fish Face." She pulled an old slightly rusty pocket knife out of the box, examined it, then stuck it in her boot.

"What are you gonna do with that? You know what, I don't wanna know. Just promise you'll keep me out of it."

"I agree to nothing! But the less you know the better. Now come on we don't have all year!" She leaped to her feet then dashed out of the room like lightning.

"Where are we going? Thalia I really don't trust you so I'm not going anywhere until I get an answer." I called out then moved to sit on m bed.

"Oh, come on! Don't be a coward Prissy!" My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water after she called me a coward before I shot to my feet and raced after her.

00000000000000000000000000000000 TIME SKIP ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO 0000000000000000000000000000000000000

Still Percy's POV

Looking back on it I really shouldn't have followed Thalia out of the house. I should have listened to the Annabeth like voice in my head and let her go where ever she was going by herself. I mean, since when has following her gotten me to I land of rainbow farting unicorns, gummy bears, cotten candy, and happiness? That's right, never! You would think I would have learned after the last time I followed her blindly. It was the last time the hunters had came to camp, yes the time I got jumped by her and her gang ten times.

Flashback

"I'm never going anywhere with you ever again. I don't care if I'm ordered by Zues himself!" I screamed over my shoulder at the blue eyed b-

"Its really not that bad! I'm sure you'll get use to them after a few days. Look on the bright side-"

"What bright side? Look at what you got me turned into!"

"Well you do love sea animals." She wasn't even trying to hide her laughter.

"But that doesn't mean I want to be one! How could you let this happen? How did this happen? Stop laughing! Thalia this is all your fault!" OK I bet your wondering what happened right now.

Me and Pinecone Face left camp to go on an 'adventure' as she put it, but sadly she forgot to say that the 'adventure' was really just us going to some subway station to mess around with some of Hecate's older kids. By 'older kids' I mean the ones that had left camp even before I got there. Everything had been going fine at first, we just talked, then Thalia said something, I don't even know what but apparently it was pretty offensive. Next thing I know she jumped behind me and all I saw was a red light coming at me like, well light. Then, BAM!

Now I want you to imagine a two foot tall red crab, but with me face on it. Yeah, that's what I was turned into.

"Come on Max, can't you turn me back? Please? It was Thalia who said that to you not me." I pleaded.

"I'll turn you back as soon as she apologizes to us." He said glaring at the hunter.

Let me just that Pinecone Face never apologized to them, she left with claw marks on her legs, and I lost twenty drachmas. Oh, also I was stuck like that for three hours, so I'm sure you see why I was yelling at her so much.

End of Flashback

"Percy you idiot I told you not to make any sudden movements! We're gonna die out here now and its all your fault. Way to go, I hope your happy now."

"My fault? How is any of this my fault?"

"Because we could have gotten out of here already if you hadn't made that weird sound!"

"Weird sound? I sneezed!"

"Wow, your sneezes sound funny. Now come on follow my lead, and lets get out of here"

"Oh, yes because following the person who got us into this mess is the best idea. You know what else is a good idea? Sitting on Zeus's throne. An even better idea is - GETTING THE HADES OUT OF HERE!

Bella's POV

I looked up from my moms latest email when a knock sounded on my door. My dad opened the door after I shouted for him to come in, and leaned aganist the door frame.

"I'm going fishing with Billy so I may not be home until late. Are you alright staying here by yourself?" He voice was laced with worry despite me staying by myself all the time.

"Yeah don't worry about it. I think Jake wanted to come over anyway so I'm not going to be gettin lonely."

"Oh, that's great. Spend some time with Jacob. You haven't been seeing him very often lately." He stood in the doorway for a minute as if he wanted to say something else, but then thought better of it, and left.

I watched out the window as he walked to his car and drove away. Half an hour later a knock on the front door sounded. Jake was here. As quick as I could without falling on my face, I ran to the door to let him in. The moment the door opened Jacob rushed in looking as if the devil himself were chasing him.

"Jacob what's wrong? Did something happen to the pack?"

"You need to get your vampire over here and fast. I have news I think they need to know."

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!!!! I never ment to take this long to update! I feel awful! I made sure this chapter was longer as an I'm sorry gift. I hope you people can find it somewhere in your fandom heart to forgive me. I'm out of school now so hpefully updates will come sooner. Give me ideas people! I need them! Oh, one more thing I can't remember which of my stories this was from but someone asked for a pairing other then Percabeth. I'm OK with doing this if you are, but I need to know what other pairing to do (yes I do slash). Hope you enjoyed the chapter! COMMENT!!!! VOTE!!!!