Chapter 2

Bella POV

Today a new family moved into the small town of Forks, Washington. It had been the talk of the school and - well - everywhere. Forks is a very small town were everyone knows everyone. The last person to move into Forks was me.

I moved here about a year ago ( A/N I think that's right. Tell me if I'm wrong.) to stay with me dad, Charlie Swan,  so my mom could travel with her husband.  I didn't expect much when I moved here so... Well let me save you from hearing my life story and just say that I ended up falling in love... with a vampire. Then let's put it this way I was nearly killed, twice, he left, I fell into a deep depression and all became became a shell of myself, I went to save him, he came back, then he asked me to marry him. That about sums it up.

Well anyway apparently the family has a 18 year old son ( A/N He's 18 Because its a year after the second giant war.) who is going to finish up school here. Oh, and did I forget to mention their moving in next door? Well now you know.

Edward was a little uncertain about them moving in so close. When I asked why he told me that Alice can't see my future when I'm around their house just like she can't see the werewolves.

They arrived earlier today, but it looks like they didn't have to much to unload, so they may be done. I had hoped to get a look at the neighbors before the start of school tomorrow, but I spent most my time at the Cullen's house. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.
TIME SKIP
Percy POV

Today I'm starting at Forks high school. I mean really, they couldn't give me at lest one day to rest. Oh well, half bloods never have any luck.

Paul had managed to get a job has the new English teacher. So at lest I'm lucky enough to get a ride to school. But I guess I'm unlucky because my step dads going to be my teacher. He might expect me to ' shudder' make good grades. Good luck with that Paul.

Anyway.... As we got out of the car I swear everyone was staring at us. Well maybe they are staring at Paul. Its not every day you get a new teacher. At lest that's what I told myself. A voice in my mind told me they are staring at me, but I just ignored it like always.

As we walked to the front desk one group caught my eye. There was about six of them and they stood around a silver car. They all had skin that looked almost white like they've never seen sunlight. Except for one who looked just slightly tanker then the others. Also they all had golden brown eyes, but the same one had chocolate brown. They were beautiful, but not demigod beautiful. But that one that one with brown eyes looked like any other mortal.

Hmm.... Something tells me to keep an eye on them. Its probably just that voice in my mind again, so like always I'll ignore it.
Bella's POV

As Edward and I got out of his car at school Alice was immediately standing in front of us.

"I think we need to try and become friends with the new kid." She said straight to the point.

"Alice we can't risk hanging around a human other then Bella. What happens if he finds out about us." Edward replied.

" Well he has to be different if I can't see his future. And he's new in town and doesn't have any friends." Before he could say anything  Jasper said

"How about we wait and see if you can read his mind and if you can't we befriend him." Uh, when did the others get here?

"Fine" He said giving in.

Not a minute after he said that a new car pulled in. This has to be him. I was right. The passenger side door opened and a teenager step out. He was even more beautiful then any vampire.

He was tall with sun kissed skin and messy black hair. He had a strong jaw and god like features. The most shocking thing of all were his eyes. They were an a brilliant seaweed green, and I couldn't help but be remained of the sea its self. But the seemed to say 'I can be your best friend or your worst enemy don't make the wrong choice.'

I could already tell this was going to be a long and different year.

First off I want to say sorry for shortness, and I promise the chapters will get longer. Also I'm posting a new crossover fanfiction of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter called Percy Jackson the New Wizard. Its not posted yet but it will be by next week. Till next time!