Man you Stink!

SN: So I went to a concert (at a club kinda place) the other day to see Smile Empty Soul and it was amazing! Probably one of the coolest concerts I have been to, but also one of the weirdest. The bassist of Bridge to Grace kept making fun of me for not clapping and jumping around. He literally would stop playing and cross his arms, mimicking me, and playfully glare at me until I started clapping or jumping. It was really funny because he did that the entire concert, glaring playfully at me and such, but it was really entertaining. Then when I was waiting to get a Smile Empty Soul shirt (since they didn't have the merch out until a bit after they finished) and the singer of one of the other bands came up to me and asked me if I was 21. (I am 16 in case you didn't know) And I told him I wasn't, that I was 16 and he freaked out because he had thought I was 21 and wanted to have shots with me. So I told him thanks for thinking I was 21 instead of 12 that I usually get and he said he thought I looked 19 but was hoping I was one of those girls that looked 19 but was 21 instead. And he kinda freaked out saying he just wanted to have a shot with me. I was flattered but I don't drink and I have a boyfriend and all. So my night was very interesting and I got hit on by multiple other people (which is weird since That never happens thankfully) but all in all it was great. I can't hear very well because I was right beside the speakers for Bridge to Grace and Smile Empty Soul. And I was pressed against the stage only a couple feet from where the singer of Smile Empty Soul was standing. It was realy awesome. Anyways just thought I would share my very bizzare experience.

"I'm sorry. Emmet is too far along and in too bad of condition, we can't remove her until the others are born. Emmet will have to carry the dead child full term, I'm truly sorry for your loss," the doctor continues causing me to lift my head up.

"One of the triplets.....?" I ask, unsure of what he was saying. He nods his head briefly. I had a daughter... we never found out the sexes, we wanted it to be a surprise. We had a daughter.

"Is Emmet going to be okay," I ask him desperately.

"We have a lot of work to stop the bleeding, and there will need to be blood transfusion. But she should heal fine with all of our combined abilities," he tells me before going back to work. I let out a breath of relief that Emmet should be okay. My mate will be okay.. Things seem to speed up as I lose myself in my thoughts. The doctors continue to rush around, barely visible at the edge of my vision as I look at nowhere in particular. Well that is until a doctor taps me gently.

" We have done all that we can for both her and the surviving children. She may be asleep for a little while as her body heals. She sure took quite a beating and her body all but killed itself trying to keep the children safe. Her wolf and panther may be out for a while though, to heal themselves," the doctor tells me as she fiddles with the sleeve of her coat. She is nervous it seems. I guess my reputation as Alpha had extended into other packs seeing as she is not from mine.

"How long do you think she will be out," I ask her. She bites her lip before responding.

"It's hard to say. She could wake up in a couple hours or a couple days. It all depends on when her body thinks it is ready," she says before nodding briefly and making her way out of the room. I nod back before walking over to the bed Emmet is on. Wires and tubes are hooked up all across her small, pale body.

"I've been such a horrible mate. I can't protect you, or our children. And they aren't even born yet! I'm so sorry that I have failed at protecting you. I'm so so sorry Emmet." I crawl into the bed beside her, gently pulling her to me. Her body twitches closer to me, letting me know her that her wolf or panther are still in there and still want their mate's comfort. They can still feel me. I nuzzle my face into her neck and close my eyes, keeping her safely in my arms.

**********Emmet's POV**********

My eyes lazily open, with a bit of force from me, to take in the dark walls around me. The dark walls, soft dark bed, smell of Hayden. I'm back home in our room. Except attatched to many, many wires. Hayden's warm body is pressed against mine as his arms hold me close to his body. His eyes are closed, telling me he is asleep. As I take in his appearance I notice a couple things. First, that he has dark bags under his eyes and his hair is very dirty making it seem he hasn't showered in a while. And second, that he STINKS! He obviously hasn't showered in a few days because he smells horrible. My gosh, I know that he doesn't eat or drink or sleep or anything when I go missing but a shower would have been nice. His body suddenly jerks and he jolts up in bed, taking me with him slightly. His breathes are coming out in pants as he runs his hand through his messy hair. My hands move up to gently touch his bare stomach causing his head to shoot towards me.

"You're awake," he breathes out as he pulls me into his lap, making sure to mind the wires. He presses his face into my neck and holds me tightly.

"I'm awake. Did you have a bad dream," I ask him as my hands rub up and down his back gently. His head nods briefly as he presses me closer to him.

"That's not important though. You're finally awake," he whispers against my neck.

"How long was I out?"

"Two days. You were asleep for two days," he mumbles as his breathe blows down my back, causing a pleasent shiver to run down my spine.

"I'm sorry," I mumble softly. My lips dance gently across his skin, brushing down his neck. His body tenses under mine before all tension disappears with a shiver from his body. I continue my trail down his neck to his mark, making him let out a strangled groan. I pull away as a soft giggle slips from my lips. He lets out an annoyed growl before pulling my face to meet his, causing our lips to crash together in a passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emmet? Princess are you in here," Hayden's deep voice calls out from the other room. I pop my head out of the bathroom to peek at him.

"In here," I tell him softly before going back to looking at my stomach in the mirror. The bump is very large, since it is technically holding my three children. My due date is fast approaching, in just shy of a month, and I am terrified and anxious of the day. My eyes travel around the rest of my body that isn't covered by my undergarmets. It has been nearly a week since I woke up and the bruises have healed now, along with nearly all of the scratches. My hand rests on my stomach as I think about the child I lost. Hayden told me that they said it was a girl. She would have been so beautiful, with her dad's eyes and my hair. She would have been perfect. And now we will never get to know. A warm hand snaps me out of my thoughts as it gently rests on my stomach. Hayden is looking down at me sadly, his eyes apologizing but his mouth not saying a word. We have had this argument too many times,it wasn't his fault. He slips out of his shirt and gently places it on my body before pulling me into his arms.

"Everything will be okay. It will all work out," he whispers softly against my hair as he hugs me tightly. I move to nod my head in response before I suddenly feel a sharp pain go through my stomach and I gasp out.

"What's wron-." Hayden gets cut off by the sudden rush of liquid from between my legs....and all over his shoes. Woops. Another sharp pain shoots through my stomach as I grasp onto his arm

"Hayden, those packages we have on the way..yeah I think they are about to arrive," I tell him as one hand moves to my stomach while looking up at his face. One emotion flashes across his face: panic. Where's the camera when you need one? My nails dig into his arm gently causing him to snap out of his panicked expression before he lifts me into his arms and starts to run towards our delievery room.

SN: Soooo. If you didn't read my little note at the front. Go read it to see what happened to me the other day. Sorry the chapters kinda short but I didn't have to much to put in this one, but the next should be longer! And now tell me, did I have you scared in the last chapter? If I did, sorry but you came back ;D so now onto my questions for you!

Do you have any name ideas for the future children?

Leave them in the comments below and if I like the name you choose then you get a shout out!

15 comments for the next update. Go!!