Aw man not my shoes!

(SN: Werewolves in my book are pregnant for 6 months instead of 9 before giving birth.)

"Wake up trash," a loud voice echoes through the room as I feel a sharp pain in my ribs from the kick. Not this again. I groan and open my eyes, trying to push myself up into a sitting position on the cold, concrete floor. Trying being the keyword in the sentence, but seeing as how I am more that 5 months pregnant with triplets, it probably looks like an awkward walrus rolling around on the floor. Curse this large, un-moving belly! After a good ten minute struggle, I finally get into a sitting position. I look around to notice the smelly guard is now kicking at Ren, who is laying on the floor across the cell. Chains attach our hands and feet to the floor, but give us about a two foot walking distance. The room is very grimy and dirty, cobwebs covering the walls and ceiling. It looks like we are in a basement or something.

"Ah look who is finally awake. I have been, uh, waiting for your arrival. So nice of you to show up in such a timely manner," a smooth, deep voice says from outside the cell. I notice that Ren starts to visibly shake, causing the chains to rattle slightly.

"Who are you," I ask, my voice strong and firm. A deep chuckle flows through the room as he laughs.

"Oh no one, no one. Just you're worst nightmare," he announces, his voice becoming rough and scratchy the longer he talks. The lights flicker on outside of the cell to focus on a man. Ren screams the second she catches sight of the man before falling back onto the concrete, passing out. Well, that's not normal. I turn my glance over to the man. He has dirty, matted black hair sticking up everywhere on top of his head that contrasts greatly with his sickly pale skin. It almost has an ashen gray color to it. He is scrawny, nearly just skin and bones, and really tall. Heh he kinda looks like Jack Skellington. What stands out most about him though is his eyes, a neon yellow-green color that stands out in even the dim lighting. He looks deranged. The lights flicker back out and there is a sharp pain in the back of my head before I feel myself falling to the side, my eyesight fading out.

***************************************************************************

Cold water splashes across my body causing me to gasp awake. My eyes snap open as I look around wildly for signs of immediate danger. Upon seeing no one else in the room except for Ren and I, I relax just enough to take in my surroundings. We are still in the same cell we were before, except this time we are chained to chairs. Chains wrap around our legs and torso keeping us pressed into the chair while rope ties our hands together in the back. I hate chains.

"Ren. Ren wake up," I call out softly to her. She slowly starts to lift her head slightly before turning to look at me.

"Emmet? Emmet are you okay," she asks looking around the room before looking back to me. I nod a little, as okay as I can be in this situation.

"Do you know where we are?" She shakes her head before looking towards the barred window in the corner of the room. Dim moonlight is shining in from the window, providing a small amount of light to the dark outside the cell.

"No, but it's nighttime now. This is a different place than where he had me when he first took me. Emmet I'm so sorry. He said he was going to come after you, but I didn't think he was telling the truth. Or that it would be so soon," Ren tells me as a soft sob escapes from her body. I shake my head at her words.

"No Ren it's not your fault. We have been in worse situations and we will get out of this just like we did before," I tell her honestly. We have to get out of here. I have babies to protect now, they won't die before they are born. I vow that.

"Aw isn't that sweet. You think you can escape my grasp," the voice from earlier says out of the dark. A crazy laugh slices through the silence, causing chills down to my bones. That laugh sounds insane, mad, crazy. Two large figures covered in black come out of the shadows in the corners of the cell. One walks to each of us, a variety of torture weapons adoring their belts.

"It's time for the torture to begin," the man from before says as he steps out of the shadows, the creepy laugh sounding again. The man in front of me bends down to eye level with me and forms a disgusting grin on his face. I smile right back before shooting my head forwards and knocking him right in the face. He yelps angrily and pulls back. Blood drips from the corner of his mouth.

"This fuckin bitch just it me," the man yells in a thick cockney accent. I smirk at him.

"Woops," I say innocently. He glares at me before spitting out the blood in his mouth... Right. On. My. Shoes. Yuck!

"Aw man! Not my shoes," I yell out nnoyed as I look down at my previously gray converse that are now covered with blood spots. The man makes a chocked noise of disbelief.

"What?" I look up at him with a glare.

"I liked these shoes! Do you know how hard it is to find good quality shoes that are comfortable? Especially when you are pregnant! And now look at them! They have BLOOD stains on them! Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of clothing? Pretty darn hard I will tell you that! It is practically impossible! Ugh," I yell out angrily as I look between my shoes and the guy. He looks at me in shock, like he is unsure what to do now. Good serves him right he got blood on my dang shoes!

"Don't just stand there and look at her! Hurt her! Kill her babies! Do something," the man yells out from outside the cell. I look up at the guy in front of me in shock, trying to mask my horror at the thought of my children being killed and me not being able to stop it. Oh godess please don't let this happen.

SN: So how would you feel if your torturer got blood on your shoes, that happened to be very comfortable. Pretty darn angry would be me. I said I would update after you got 10 comments and dan you did that fast. It hasn't even been a day!

Favorite Band?
At the moment it is Alesana but wait a bit and it will probably change haha.

Favorite TV show?
It is currently Arrow. I am waiting for netflix to get season 2 though.

YOU GOT 10 COMMENTS REALLY QUICK ON THE LAST CHAPTER TO LET'S BUMP IT UP TO 20.

20 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! GO! AND REMEBER TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!