False Truths Part Twelve

Comment smth?
And I've been facing this alone,
For much too long" Too Much Love Will Kill You

There was a knock on the door not soon after, and you willed it to be Roger, with all your mind soul and body.
You pushed yourself up from the ground, blood leaking from your lip from chewing it so hard. You found it almost impossible to walk.
Opening the door, you saw your curly haired best friend.
"Hey, Poodle Boy." You said quietly, blinking.
"Freddie told me."
"I'm sorry, Bri. I'm so sorry." You started to cry and you hated it because it was all you had been doing lately.
His arms wrapped around you, tightly, as you sobbed into his chest.
"It's okay, it's okay." He soothed in his utterly calm Brian voice. "It's going to be okay, I promise you."
He kissed the top of your hair, and you stayed like that for a long time.
"I'm so scared. I know I've screwed up. I don't want to raise this baby alone." You said quietly, voice muffled.
"Roger left?" His voice was surprised. Mad.
"I don't blame him. Not after all these secrets."
"He needs to think things through, I think. It's a lot to take in."
Of course, he was already rationalising everything, calming you down in a way only he could.
"God, Bri. I'm sorry. You're my best friend. I should have trusted you."
"You should have. But I understand why you didn't. As Freddy always says, that is you. I hate to say it, but he's right. You push everyone away, think you can deal with it alone. But you can't always do that, Y/N, these past weeks are testament to that, you know."
You hummed in agreement. "I wasn't expecting this when I left the US, you know. I didn't know."
"Would it have changed anything if you had? It'd probably have made you run quicker."
"I know. I've screwed up everyone's trust. I've screwed up Rogers love."
"But do you want it back?"
You blinked. "Telling him that... I was pregnant. I knew I wanted our... thing back . And then he walked out, and I knew it even more, because I realised how shit I felt without him with him. And how shit it would feel to raise a kid without him."
"He'll come back."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because I know Rog."