Whats happening?!

Sebastian's Pov

I was playing with my neko until I heard my master scream out my name. I sighed and put my kitten down and quickly walked out the room to make sure I looked like I was working. I started dusting the portraits.

Ciels Pov

I stormed down the hall looking for Sebastian with the babbling look alike, behind me. I spotted him and ran over.

"Sebastian what is the meaning of this?!" He turned around and eyes widened at the sight then he looked at me.

"I don't know young master, but it seems...you have a clone."

"No shit! This ones even worse than your stupid cat!" At the word stupid Sebastian suddenly gave me a cold glare...I half regretted what I said.

"Don't look at me like that, anyways, I want you to try and- "MEOWR!" I was interrupted by a meow?....or more like a distressed screech. "Sebastian Michealis. What. Was. That? " I asked him irritated with a cold glare as he gave me .

"You still have that cat boy don't you?!" I sighed. "He probably made a huge mess anyways. "

"Um Ciel..." The girl mumbled nervously while pointing down the hall.

"What" I turned around, my jaw dropped in shock. It was ANOTHER Ciel....but this one was different. His eyes were blood red and he wore all black. He had a smirk on his face , while holding up the cat boy by the collar of his shirt.

"Hello, the names William. William Phantomhive. " He gave a soft chuckle and grinned, he had two sharp teeth poking out when he grinned, more like fangs. The cat boy hissed and squirmed , but he seemed unfazed by it.

"Bloody hell...." I mumbled and rubbed my temple to calm down. "How much more" I groaned and stared at him then looked at Sebastian.

"What's happening?....What the hell is happening?" I didn't know to cry or- no. I won't ever cry. I will deal with these creeps myself.