Chapter 1

Hi,im Ebony im 16 years of age I am

Mixraced.

I'm Spanish and black.

My mother Anita is Spanish and my dad Daniel is black.

I also have an eighteen year old brother Daniel yes he's a junior so people call him DJ.

I have a big bum and decent size boobs I also have long curly that reaches above my bum but it is always up In a bun.

My Bestfriend is shyann she is also Spanish and black.

We've been Bestfriendshe since nursery because of our parents.

"Ebony" my mom shouted

"Yes mom"i shouted back at her whilst climbing out of my bed.

"Come downstairs I need you to go to the shop with your dad"I heard the smirk in her voice.

"Why me?why can't Daniel go"i said frustrated

"Daniel is going"she chuckled

"I didn't mean daddy mom,i meant DJ"i sighed

"I'm just kidding baby I know what you meant,but your fathers going to buy some presents for cousin Tasha's baby shower and your dad can't do it himself and it won't be any better if your brother goes they will come back with the same stuff they did when it was auntie Anika's baby shower"she rolled her eyes making me laugh at the memory.

I remember when my brother and dad came back with shavers aftershave designer clothes and shoes for my aunties so who wasn't born like how is he gonna use it.

"Okay fine I will go,just give me and hour to get changed"i huffed and walked up stairs.

I went in the shower for half an hour then came out and put on my Oreo Jordan's black shorts and black top.

Yes I wear a lot of black clothes,i can't help it

I took my customised hot pink and black iPhone 5 off charge and picked my black and hot pink dre beats up off my bedside desk and ran down the stairs to see my mom fixing her hair.

"Where's daddy?"i said bending down to tie my shoe lace.

"He's waiting for you outside"i put my headphones on and turned on my future HUSBANDS August trey and chris,i luv this shit.

I went out side and hopped in the car with my dad not paying him any attention.

Why?

Because he's a Catfish!

Not as in the tv catfish I just really like saying the word as an insult.

Don't judge me!

He grounded me because I was half an hour late from a party,what kind of dumb shit is that.

There was a incident on the road so what did he want me to do fly? so ever since I'm just ignoring him.

I felt a tug on my headphones.

"Ebony!"

Ignore

"Ebony!"

Ignore

"Ebony Marie Rosa Clark"

"What Daniel?"i sighed

"When are you gonna stop ignoring me"he asked Abit frustrated

"When you unground me" I sat back in my seat with my arms crossed.

"Well then I guess we won't talk ever"he said clearly getting annoyed.