Awkward Silence - Dowoon Day6

Dowoon x Reader : : Fluff : :

Prompt ;; Awkward: :

I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO BE SO LONG BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A NOVEL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MY BAD :P

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

The ringing of my alarm tugged me out of my dream state. I slammed my hand in my desk a few times before finally hitting the raging alarm on my desk. I groaned as it finally shut off and let my body collapse back into relaxtion. My brain knew this was a mistake but my body yearned for a few more minutes of sleep. Mornings were not for me and it wasn't long before sleep claimed me once again.

I woke up for the second time this morning and tried to jump out of bed but fell straight to the ground because I was caught up in my bedding. "9! Shoot I'm going to be late!" I had to be at the music video filming at 10 and it took me 40 minutes to walk there.

I peeled the blankets away from my feet and ran to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then threw my clothes on and rushed out the door with all my filming equipment and personal items. I stumbled my way to the nearest Café to grab a small, not very good, breakfast. All I ordered was a small coffee and crossiant.

I devoured the 'breakfast' like it was my last and continued sprinting towards the JYP Entertainment Building. I would feel horrible if I was late to my first ever music video filming. I didn't want to delay the start of it, it would already be an all day venture and if I delayed it then it would be more than two. With this motivation in the back of my mind I finally reached the building with barely anytime left to spare.

Bursting through the doors I saw where everyone was gathering to leave for the music video set. "I'm here!" I yelled triumphantly as I put my hands on my knees so I could finally be able to rest. Everyone's eyes turned on me a felt my face flush.

"Alright! We can leave for the set now. Next time, try to be a little earlier though." The director nodded and sent me a reassuring smile to show he wasn't exactly mad. I returned the nod and boarded the van that would take us to the set and it didn't take long before we started heading out.

Apparently, from the rumors I had heard, Day6 was already there and get prepared for filming. I was nervous to meet them. It's my first ever filming and first ever time meeting them. Thinking about it now makes me realize how unprepared I am for this. There's no turning back now.

When we arrived at the building we've rented for filming I could see Wonpil talking to the director. It was most likely about the sort of script for the mv. I clambered out of the car to meet with the director again to figure out what I was supposed to do and where the filming was even taking place in the three story building towering over us. "Hello, Mr. Park?"

He politely turned towards me and sent me a smile: "Hello! Before we get to filming I would like you to meet Wonpil. As you most likely know, he's one of the members of Day6."

"Yes I do know and it's nice to meet you Wonpil..." I trailed off. Why does it feel weird for me to call him that in person. Wonpil stood politely smiling waiting for me to finish my sentence. "Agh! Uh... Is it OK if I call you that?"

He let out a laugh: "Of course! Consider me a friend not a co-worker." I felt a blush slowly rise to my cheeks again. I hate awkward silences...

"Alright! To start filming were going to the third floor to film. We have a few things to set up so if you could help with that we could get started sooner." Mr. Park gave me the instructions and let me on my way. Thank God, I didn't want to think about my brain malfunctioning mid sentence with Wonpil anymore.