Prologue

Demon animals and normal animal is different. Demons is special and had the ability to transform in a human form. double times the power plus can talk in or not in human form, while normal animals can't and had been hunted to be eaten by them.

The fox demons were the strongest and most beautiful animals in the forest and has been protecting the others from danger. They welcome everyone to their kingdom giving everyone a chance to start a new peaceful life. They depend on how many tails they have and has been ruled by a nine tailed fox, they are only two to three numbers of nine tailed fox and is powerful enough to control half of the land but as a protector. They look after helpless animals and in return they respect them.

But suddenly the wolf demons lead by Uchiha Madara, one of the greediest and strongest pack on the other side of the land attack everyone by killing, selling them to become slave to be rich, the fox demons wanted to stop them but one by one the weak ones was killed and hunted until they were nothing left, one nine tailed fox stand up to them to let the others escape with his family for kits is too young to fight. He fought ,killed many wolves to buy time and he died facing the leader with little strength on defending the weak ones. The Uchiha's took over their land ruling greedily.

As time pass by, the Uchiha clan has been murdered by an army of snake demons who want to rule the same land. His name is orochimaru, of course each clan fought each other to death.

The snake retreat when he was the only one left to survive and only two survivor lived on the Uchiha clan, they have promised to theirselves to kill the snake for revenge and restore their clan.

the two of them had a village that the Uchiha clan left formed by different species of animal, who they two trained for war and decided to form an army to be ready if an enemy attack and to protect there village. The two brought peace in their land that no Uchiha has ever done. Even though everyone is happy but their princes lived to suffer for the lost of their beloved ones that had been killed and closed their hearts to each and everyone.

Little did they know that somewhere hidden in the forest live two of the most beautiful last fox that has a heart of gold and can change the lifestyle of their beloved princes.